Okay, USA Today Rocks (Great Draft Info)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Man I want us to draft Manny. He is a freak and pairing him opposite of Ware would make our anemic pass rush, the best in the league.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Basically a crib sheet on every player.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/graphics/nfldraft06/flash.htm

Here's why I want Lawson....35" arm length. That's longer than Ware (who already has 34.5" arms) and far longer than Carpenter (32" arms).

"Hello, world" - Tiger Woods

Rich......

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

Ko Simpson FS

Has good upper body muscle development. Tight waist, good bublbe and hamstrings...

Who wrote this, Mairo Cantone? :laugh2:

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yeah, some of the descritions over the years look like they were written by Freddie Mercury.

cc cowboy

Reaction score
Where did they get the 40 time for Lendale White? He never ran at the combine or the personal workout. USC and the coaching staff even said that they never had a 40 time on him.

The more I look, the more I don't trust these times. IT has Derek Hagan running a 4.45. I did not think he was that fast.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

Here's why I want Lawson....35" arm length. That's longer than Ware (who already has 34.5" arms) and far longer than Carpenter (32" arms).

Rich......
I believe 32" arms are the same as David Pollack which were considered shorter than what the scouts want from an outside pass rusher.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
What's up with the link. It's not working now. Did they take it down??

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
I believe 32" arms are the same as David Pollack which were considered shorter than what the scouts want from an outside pass rusher.

Wasn't this measurement based on DE's? Pollack was moved to an OLB in Cincy. Would there be a difference in need for arm length in an OLB compared to a DE?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

Rich......

that's pretty good then that he outbenched Carpenter despite having a longer wingspan, also a barometer of how well he can keep separation from Olineman

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
cc cowboy said:
Where did they get the 40 time for Lendale White? He never ran at the combine or the personal workout. USC and the coaching staff even said that they never had a 40 time on him.

The more I look, the more I don't trust these times. IT has Derek Hagan running a 4.45. I did not think he was that fast.

it's true that noone has a 40 time on White, but Hagan did run a 4.45 at the Combine