Oklahoma vs Texas

RaZon

Reaction score
Another 9am west coast big game, cool! Hope this one delivers something Bama vs Arkansas didn't.

I wonder what game has had the most NFLers..

Oklahoma vs Texas
Notre Dame vs USC
Alabama vs LSU

Check out Texas RB Bijan Robinson he is the best in the nation, some of his moves .....Barryish.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Another 9am west coast big game, cool! Hope this one delivers something Bama vs Arkansas didn't.

Oklahoma vs Texas
Notre Dame vs USC
Alabama vs LSU

Check out Texas RB Bijan Robinson he is the best in the nation, some of his moves .....Barryish.

Texas 38
Ou 21

Hardline

Reaction score

Oklahoma vs Texas
Notre Dame vs USC
Alabama vs LSU

Best RB in college football. He should be a serious Heisman candidate.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oklahoma vs Texas
Notre Dame vs USC
Alabama vs LSU

He is special and this could be his coming out Heisman party. There doesn't seem to be a QB out there so it could fall to a RB or WR again.

Robinson's ability to move through small openings and his leg drive are most impressive. Been a long time, too long, since the Horns featured a RB and rode him instead of putting too much pressure on good, not great, QB's.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Best RB in college football. He should be a serious Heisman candidate.

He's good but you know RBs don't win the Heisman anymore unless they run for 2000 yards.. And sometimes not even then..

RaZon

Reaction score
He is special and this could be his coming out Heisman party. There doesn't seem to be a QB out there so it could fall to a RB or WR again.

Robinson's ability to move through small openings and his leg drive are most impressive. Been a long time, too long, since the Horns featured a RB and rode him instead of putting too much pressure on good, not great, QB's.

The guy has that rhythm, those instincts.

Texas has had some RB's

Priest Holmes
Jamaal Charles
Earl Campbell
Ricky Williams
who am I forgetting?

Hell, is Bobby Layne the best Texas QB?

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Texas has had some RB's

Priest Holmes
Jamaal Charles
Earl Campbell
Ricky Williams
who am I forgetting?

Who was the kid that came shortly after Williams ? Cedric Benson? That dude was a player but I think they rode him too hard in college and the miles added up on him before he got to the pros.

RaZon

Reaction score
Who was the kid that came shortly after Williams ? Cedric Benson? That dude was a player but I think they rode him too hard in college and the miles added up on him before he got to the pros.

Bingo....Cedric Benson, that's who I was forgetting.

Took him awhile to get going as a pro, best days were with the Bengals, put up a few 1000 yards seasons. But was least than expected.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Bingo....Cedric Benson, that's who I was forgetting.

Took him awhile to get going as a pro, best days were with the Bengals, put up a few 1000 yards seasons. But was least than expected.

I always liked the way he ran the ball. Not flashy or sexy.. just effective.. I didn't realize until I Iooked him up that he was deceased.. Died in a motorcycle accident at 36.. Wow..

RaZon

Reaction score
I always liked the way he ran the ball. Not flashy or sexy.. just effective.. I didn't realize until I Iooked him up that he was deceased.. Died in a motorcycle accident at 36.. Wow..

I get this has nothing to do with that but....

Billy Sims that cat was a stud, bummer injuries did him him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I get this has nothing to do with that but....

Billy Sims that cat was a stud, bummer injuries did him him.

Oh yeah.. one of my all time favorite players.. Loved the way he ran the ball.. such reckless abandon.. Ironic that had he waited another 2-3 years to suffer that torn ACL he probably would have been able to resume his career. He just missed the arthroscopic surgery revolution. As it was once they cut that 10 inch scar into your leg back then your days as a waterbug running back were over..

RaZon

Reaction score
Oh yeah.. one of my all time favorite players.. Loved the way he ran the ball.. such reckless abandon.. Ironic that had he waited another 2-3 years to suffer that torn ACL he probably would have been able to resume his career. He just missed the arthroscopic surgery revolution. As it was once they cut that 10 inch scar into your leg back then your days as a waterbug running back were over..

As ya know it took Sims awhile to start rollling at Oklahoma, but saw him as a frosh coming off the bench late in a game, he ran over a dude, leaped over another and then broke another tackle to speed away to score, I'm like.......wow!

Billy Sims

Hardline

Reaction score

Texas has had some RB's

Priest Holmes
Jamaal Charles
Earl Campbell
Ricky Williams
who am I forgetting?

D'Onta Foreman