Oklahoma vs Texas

cowboyec

Reaction score
OU finally has a QB. Rattler is done...either he transfers for one more season or he goes pro and hopes some team takes a chance on him
not a fan of rattler.
media was snake bit.
too many careless throws for me.

RaZon

Reaction score
Robinson is a great RB, but that Walker kid at Michigan State can play.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Definitely disagree with that. Texas caused the turnovers and they executed on offense. Give Texas credit for coming out ready to play at least for the first 30 minutes.

Bad tackling, bad blocking, and bad coverage is what led to this collapse. It really was a tale of two halves. Worthy had an amazing game but should have never came out of the end zone on that kickoff. Credit to OU defense for adjusting and stopping Robinson. They put the game in Thompson's hands. That said, Texas oline is charmin soft. They couldn't handle the speed of OU defense and were bullied up front.

Recruiting must get better for Texas in the trenches.

Ou d is not great. Both get killed in sec.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Lord help me. I was trying to resolve a lengthy issue with AT&T and the phone operator was a big OU fan who went to the game. Had to endure 30 minutes of OU drivel while waiting for them to solve my issue. :facepalm:

StylisticS

Reaction score
Ou d is not great. Both get killed in sec.
Oh I agree. I never said they were good. Just saying that the Texas oline couldn't handle their speed. Their secondary is terrible. I think a team like Alabama and especially Georgia this year would have their way with OU's defense.

terra

Reaction score
Oh I agree. I never said they were good. Just saying that the Texas oline couldn't handle their speed. Their secondary is terrible. I think a team like Alabama and especially Georgia this year would have their way with OU's defense.
Vanderbilt would have their way with OU's D.