Oklahoma....

SPHawk

Reaction score
You do too much talking. Wait until your team does something before you rag on other teams. OU is winning the game btw

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SPHawk said:
You do too much talking. Wait until your team does something before you rag on other teams. OU is winning the game btw

They are beating Tulsa, at home, by 8 point safter trailign earlier and Tulsa is about to score again.

Ou sucks this year, badly.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They are beating Tulsa, at home, by 8 point safter trailign earlier and Tulsa is about to score again.

Ou sucks this year, badly.

You do way to much talking. I agree w/ the other poster. You might want to hold your salt until your team wins sometime. Just a thought. That mouth of yours is HUGE. ;)

31-15 btw... /shrug

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
You do way to much talking. I agree w/ the other poster. You might want to hold your salt until your team wins sometime. Just a thought. That mouth of yours is HUGE. ;)

31-15 btw... /shrug

16 point win at home against a bottom feeder of division 1-A, and the game was a 2 point game with 3 minutes left.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
16 point win at home against a bottom feeder of division 1-A, and the game was a 2 point game with 3 minutes left.

Do you even know what Oklahoma is having to do this year? That O is almost completely having to retool. The OL is just about brand new. They have to come together and learn.

You act like this is the same Oklahoma team that was there last year. Get real. They lost 9 players from last year to the NFL draft.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Do you even know what Oklahoma is having to do this year? That O is almost completely having to retool. The OL is just about brand new. They have to come together and learn.

You act like this is the same Oklahoma team that was there last year. Get real. They lost 9 players from last year to the NFL draft.

Be that as it may, it's still Tulsa. Most good 5A HS teams could beat them.

And not to mention the fact that you lost to TCU, at home, in a game where they dominated.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Be that as it may, it's still Tulsa. Most good 5A HS teams could beat them.

And not to mention the fact that you lost to TCU, at home, in a game where they dominated.

So whose "your team" there HH31?? Texas? A & M? Tech? Nebraska? Care to let us know? :cool:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I agree with HH. OU sucks. They barely beat Tulsa AT HOME. That's sad.

Can't wait to see Texas beat their arses this year, and I'm not even a Texas fan!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
that will be a GREAT weekend in dallas.

on the 8th, texas will re-claim the red river shootout, and on the 9th, the boys will stomp the iggles!!!!!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
I agree with HH. OU sucks. They barely beat Tulsa AT HOME. That's sad.

Can't wait to see Texas beat their arses this year, and I'm not even a Texas fan!

Get it correct hater. You HATE OU.

Yes your hate for that fine program is speaking volumes. I cant even hear you. :)

Its kinda funny. The success they have had makes folks hate them. Just like the Cowboys. I love it. Keep bringing it RackAH.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Get it correct hater. You HATE OU.

Yes your hate for that fine program is speaking volumes. I cant even hear you. :)

Its kinda funny. The success they have had makes folks hate them. Just like the Cowboys. I love it. Keep bringing it RackAH.

Ummmm... yeah? No s*** I hate OU. It's sad that they get credit for beating texas teams yet half the OU roster are TEXANS.

And I've always hated OU. Their "Success" has nothing to do with it. It has more to do with the fact that so many Texans go play there. They should rename them the Oklahoma Texans.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
Ummmm... yeah? No s*** I hate OU. It's sad that they get credit for beating texas teams yet half the OU roster are TEXANS.

And I've always hated OU. Their "Success" has nothing to do with it. It has more to do with the fact that so many Texans go play there. They should rename them the Oklahoma Texans.

Still kick your Texas butt year in and year out dont they? Not much to say about that part of it all do ya? Fact is ..OU dominates Texas the past few times now right?

That old "They should rename themselvs" is wack man. Get out of the 3rd grade section and debate me. Dont try and zing me to get a flame started. =)

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Still kick your Texas butt year in and year out dont they? Not much to say about that part of it all do ya? Fact is ..OU dominates Texas the past few times now right?

That old "They should rename themselvs" is wack man. Get out of the 3rd grade section and debate me. Dont try and zing me to get a flame started. =)

apparently you don't know that texas has 16 more wins in the all-time series.

SIXTEEN!

55-39-5

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im talking about the past 5 times.

5 TIMES IN A ROW

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im wasting my time. Its like Washington coming to our forum to argue the Dallas dominance we have had.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Im wasting my time. Its like Washington coming to our forum to argue the Dallas dominance we have had.

exactly. washington has no argument, and neither does ou.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:

OU has never, ever kicked my "Texas butt". A bunch of texans has beat a bunch of other texans, but my butt has never been involved. I'm a Notre Dame fan anyway.

You come at me flaming and using 3rd grade lvl slang, yet tell ME to get out of the 3rd grade section? Look in the mirror, Kiddo.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
OU has never, ever kicked my "Texas butt". A bunch of texans has beat a bunch of other texans, but my butt has never been involved. I'm a Notre Dame fan anyway.

You come at me flaming and using 3rd grade lvl slang, yet tell ME to get out of the 3rd grade section? Look in the mirror, Kiddo.

Kiddo? Haha come on! Your crackin me up. Daddy!

Notre Dame fan this week huh? They were impressive over Michigan. You always jump on winning team wagons? Were you not on the Philly wagon last year?