Signed by Cowboys OL Cameron Fleming back with Cowboys

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Were going to be the same 53 as last year ... minus Beasley and Wilson!

I’m sure Lenoir will take Beasley’s spot and Covington will take Wilson’s!

Good signing nonetheless, just irritated

It’s what we get to look forward I guess. Other teams pick up other guys, we just lock up our backups
So Witten won't be on the 53? No rookies will make the 53?

Guys just chill. This team will sign some guys to help when the price is right. I wouldn't be surprise if we see a trade or two as well.

Carson

Reaction score
So Witten won't be on the 53? No rookies will make the 53?

Guys just chill. This team will sign some guys to help when the price is right. I wouldn't be surprise if we see a trade or two as well.

I was just being sarcastic my friend! Had to freak out like everybody else for a minute

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Were going to be the same 53 as last year ... minus Beasley and Wilson!

I’m sure Lenoir will take Beasley’s spot and Covington will take Wilson’s!

Good signing nonetheless, just irritated

It’s what we get to look forward I guess. Other teams pick up other guys, we just lock up our backups

Pretty much. Frankly, I don't think we were too concerned about losing Beasley or Wilson either. It's not like in past years where we definitely had to replace the players.

With Smith, LVE and Lee as the three main linebackers and Thomas as a backup, I think the front office will feel that we can get by with Covington and March-Liilard as special-teammers/depth.

Then at receiver, we've got Cooper and Gallup as starters and Hurns able to play the slot. With Brown and Wilson as depth, that gives us five. Lenoir could be a sixth or we might re-sign Austin to give us another slot option. But I could see the front office being satisfied with what we've got.

In other words, I don't see any position where Dallas needs to sign a player just to have a body for the spot. We don't need the Deonte Thompsons or Nolan Carrolls just so we'd have veteran depth. What we need is major upgrades at some positions and the Joneses have shown they are not willing to use free agency for that.