OL Formal Visits at Combine

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Pro just gonna re-sign our center who gets pushed into backfield

Gambit

Reaction score
Van Pran is a good prospect. Not quite on JPJ or Frazier’s level, but certainly an option.
I think we can rule center out, with news that Tyron will not be resigning with us T isnow the biggest need Barton maybe to play LG and kick Tyler out, or maybe the plan is Bass play LG and draft a C. Don't think we can take both though in a draft that has so few premium picks.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I think we can rule center out, with news that Tyron will not be resigning with us T isnow the biggest need Barton maybe to play LG and kick Tyler out, or maybe the plan is Bass play LG and draft a C. Don't think we can take both though in a draft that has so few premium picks.
I just saw that. If that’s the case, I think they move Tyler Smith back to LT. Might be more comfortable with Bass or Richards at LG. A guy like Barton would definitely make sense if JPJ is off the board.

Gambit

Reaction score
Well Tyron is gone. LT is the pick at 24.

Our “all in” is laughable.
eh I'm not sold it is. Barton makes more sense with position flex. I think Dallas moves Tyler Smith to LT plugs Bass in at LG and looks to replace C in the draft, they have met formally with Van Pran and Barton so far, Im sure more will be announced.

It all makes sense now the late 1st round talent WR and Corners getting such heavy focus at combine.

Gambit

Reaction score
I just saw that. If that’s the case, I think they move Tyler Smith back to LT. Might be more comfortable with Bass or Richards at LG. A guy like Barton would definitely make sense if JPJ is off the board.
I hadn't read your response yet when I responded to cnuball21 lol

Gambit

Reaction score
Here is the list of informal visits for OL notable lack of Charles Turner on list
Kingsley Eguakun is an interesting late round name

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I hadn't read your response yet when I responded to cnuball21 lol
Yeah.. There is no Tackle at that point in the draft that’s going to step in and play LT. They’re probably going to move Tyler back to LT.

1942willys

Reaction score
Unless we get lucky at LT we are going to end up like we did with Tyler; rookie year at LT not all that great

I guess this is a real test for the front office how they are going to handle C and T this year in FA, Trades and Draft

MikeT22

Reaction score
Unless we get lucky at LT we are going to end up like we did with Tyler; rookie year at LT not all that great

I guess this is a real test for the front office how they are going to handle C and T this year in FA, Trades and Draft
I’m sure they will figure it out on the yacht