OL La'El Collins post on Instagram

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s done.

The NFL is a bad offensive line league and good players aren’t just getting cut and sitting on the streets at that position.

My guess is the Cowboys are doing a favor for Dak by signing his buddy.
Possibly. But I'd be careful in assuming just because he wasn't signed means he's done. He may be a fit here playing alongside guys he has with in the past. You just never know. I don't expect much but to sign him right before a playoff run.....interesting timing for someone "done".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dan Skipper is pissed! He wanted to always be a Dallas Cowboy but the Cowboys cut him in 2018 as an unsigned free agent after preseason...

Screenshot-20240102-213310-Facebook.jpg

:muttley:
Did not know he was a ex-Cowboy and now I Remember him most notably for being tall as hell. Forgot all about this guy.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I think they brought him to cover for Tyron, just in case.
Anybody know which side he played the last few years?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully, he can refrain from trying to, jokingly or otherwise, bribe NFL drug test officials.
I thought it was a solid strategy. He’s got millions and the guy with the pee cup and clip board is making maybe $15 an hour. Sounds like fertile grounds to make a deal!

:laugh:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Turd boy comes crawling to back to get another suckle upon the teet of the almighty Jerry. We are not a football team. We are a clown show. Take you 50 million and get out of my face.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He is blessed. This is the perfect opportunity appearing before him. Hope he rises to the occasion.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This will end exactly how you think it will.