OL La'El Collins post on Instagram

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have you pulled a Jerry and have little kiddies out of wedlock bro? :muttley:
Only you would do such a thing, coog has been married for 10 hard long years I think that's right (she gets mad at me because I can't remember dates!) lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.559dad84a42acfdb3506da819e9f5f3e

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
When he first got to the Cowboys he played LG and was dominate. Always believed that is where he should have stayed.
This.
If/when Tyrone goes back down hopefully Tyler Smith can move over to LT & Lael to LG.
I don't want to see Edoga out there again.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Oh Boy..

While La’el Collins had what was described as a “good workout”. I’m told “we haven’t signed La’el”

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping he keeps his nose clean stays in fit condition. He could come in handy in the playoffs, so welcome back, Lael.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Only you would do such a thing, coog has been married for 10 hard long years I think that's right (she gets mad at me because I can't remember dates!) lol
lol bud....I have 15+ years on ya, so at this point my wife would say hey, do what you can!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Here's hoping he keeps his nose clean stays in fit condition. He could come in handy in the playoffs, so welcome back, Lael.
Details of signing is scheduled to be revealed tomorrow.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Collins must prove he’s still better than Edoga.
If he can back up T/G better than Edoga, then he has value. If not, then he’s of no value except in an extreme emergency like losing 2-3 linemen in one game who can’t return next game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Collins must prove he’s still better than Edoga.
If he can back up T/G better than Edoga, then he has value. If not, then he’s of no value except in an extreme emergency like losing 2-3 linemen in one game who can’t return next game.
He probably passes the litmus test...now he lacks time as part of the team and it's own interactions.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Still Undecided: What La’el Collins Signing Would Mean for Dallas​

Originally posted on Inside The Star | By Shane Taylor | Last updated 1/3/24

Tuesday afternoon it sounded as if the Dallas Cowboys signed a familiar face to the practice squad.
Early Wednesday afternoon told a different story.

Michael Gehlken and Jane Slater both Cowboys reporters said that Collins has visited both Buffalo and Dallas and is still sorting through interest before finalizing a decision.

“We're still working through a bunch of stuff.” Coach Mike McCarthy indicated he expects clarity on the situation's direction by Thursday.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/arti...gning_would_mean_for_dallas/s1_17100_39759982

CCBoy

Reaction score
...some more layers here. both sides want this to happen. People were shocked how good he looked at his workout. The holdup as it was described to me is likely to get resolved in a few days.

While La’el Collins had what was described as a “good workout”. I’m told “we haven’t signed La’el” Could it still happen? Sure. Deal just isn’t done. Neither side can tell me why. Roster moves? Money? What I’ve been told is if he’s signed it’s for depth and not immediate impact

Why he would come back​

This a low-risk, high-reward type thing for Dallas as they make their playoff push.

Collins could join the team at a time when Terence Steele has struggled.

Tyler Smith & Tyron Smith have been banged up, so adding depth is always a good thing.

He has protected Dak Prescott before and was a part of the last few playoff teams.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/arti...gning_would_mean_for_dallas/s1_17100_39759982