Twitter: OL Marcus Henry added to practice squad

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
What y'all expect them to bring a back up than that is the best OL in the nfl? LOL they'd be on a team already dont you think. Kind of unreasonable.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and make the inevitable comments to save others the trouble ...

I never heard of him! This is why the Cowboys suck. They only sign rejects no other team wants.
They need a DT and safety and this is the guy they choose? The Cowboys are idiots!
Oh yeah, now we will win the Super Bowl!
How is this guy going to make a difference?
This guy sucks! He's trash!
Lol, he's trash because you've never heard of him?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Another Boise St guy. Isn't that like 5 on the active roster now? Not to mention Crawford on IR and Kellen Moore.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He's a 6-2, 303 Center from Boise State, who served as a Practice Squad player for Houston. He was formerly with New Orleans.

Sammy

Reaction score
He's also spent time with the Saints an Seahawks. Not sure if it was practice squad or roster.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

I never heard of him! This is why the Cowboys suck. They only sign rejects no other team wants.
They need a DT and safety and this is the guy they choose? The Cowboys are idiots!

Thanks, Buzzkill Nostradamus.:) I'll bet you also probably know the inevitable comments after a loss.
Let me give it a try. Fire Garrett, fire Marinelli, fire Richard, need a real GM, horrible play calling, run the ball, throw the ball, Zeke is fat, Zeke got paid, player ___ is garbage, DBs don't look for the ball, Awuzie stinks, kicker stinks - Bailey was money, Tank got paid, LBs suck, should have drafted ___, Thornhill over Hill, no takeaways, Jeff Heath, blow this team up, never win anything in my lifetime, and haven't won a super bowl in x years are just a few off the top of my head.

Yeah, we get it. Got to filter through all that usually. But, there are some good nuggets buried in the avalanche of same old, same old.
This site is still the best NFL team blog of any I have seen.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5 on active list
Okay, maybe I missed someone or haven't heard the latest, but, here's my list:
Active: D. Lawrence, L. Vander Esch, D. Thompson, and C. Wilson
Injured Reserve: T. Crawford
Practice Squad: Marcus Henry
OC K. Moore

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks, Buzzkill Nostradamus.:) I'll bet you also probably know the inevitable comments after a loss.
Let me give it a try. Fire Garrett, fire Marinelli, fire Richard, need a real GM, horrible play calling, run the ball, throw the ball, Zeke is fat, Zeke got paid, player ___ is garbage, DBs don't look for the ball, Awuzie stinks, kicker stinks - Bailey was money, Tank got paid, LBs suck, should have drafted ___, Thornhill over Hill, no takeaways, Jeff Heath, blow this team up, never win anything in my lifetime, and haven't won a super bowl in x years are just a few off the top of my head.

Yeah, we get it. Got to filter through all that usually. But, there are some good nuggets buried in the avalanche of same old, same old.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

When discussing a game, there are those nuggets. Both good and bad things and interesting things and curious things. But a practice squad signing is just a practice squad signing. We haven’t observed the guy on the field, he isnt intended to be a difference maker, most fans don’t even know the player, and none of that is unique from how it is with practice squad guys on every team. But inevitable some fans seem oblivious to this and act as if the no name practice squad guy was signed lieu of signing a quality starter.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

you forgot to add "Championship"...