Twitter: OL Marcus Henry added to practice squad

cern

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and make the inevitable comments to save others the trouble ...

I never heard of him! This is why the Cowboys suck. They only sign rejects no other team wants.
They need a DT and safety and this is the guy they choose? The Cowboys are idiots!
Oh yeah, now we will win the Super Bowl!
How is this guy going to make a difference?
This guy sucks! He's trash!
was there a dt out there waiting to be picked? or a safety?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
was there a dt out there waiting to be picked? or a safety?
For the practice squad? I'm sure they could have found someone. But for the practice squad what does it matter? None of them are going to have any impact on the team.

75boyz

Reaction score
Thanks, Buzzkill Nostradamus.:) I'll bet you also probably know the inevitable comments after a loss.
Let me give it a try. Fire Garrett, fire Marinelli, fire Richard, need a real GM, horrible play calling, run the ball, throw the ball, Zeke is fat, Zeke got paid, player ___ is garbage, DBs don't look for the ball, Awuzie stinks, kicker stinks - Bailey was money, Tank got paid, LBs suck, should have drafted ___, Thornhill over Hill, no takeaways, Jeff Heath, blow this team up, never win anything in my lifetime, and haven't won a super bowl in x years are just a few off the top of my head.

Yeah, we get it. Got to filter through all that usually. But, there are some good nuggets buried in the avalanche of same old, same old.
This site is still the best NFL team blog of any I have seen.

Excellent Post. Did not fully realize how it had become such a simple exercise in searching for new material around here, lol.

You definitely captured the reality of message board posting. Specifically this one.
Good job.