OL Review From OXNARd!!!

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Dre is doing what I thought he could with some talent around him, with Rivera on one side of him, I am betting that the focus will be better than when Solomon Page and whatever junk we had in years past was around him...

Duane

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I really like this board... just thought I'd throw that in
:welcome: to the best Cowboys fan forum on the 'net.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
im liking just about everything i hear from camp this year. i hope its not just me and my eternal optimism but even Parcells sounds different than he did
last year. not always talking about guys not "getting it ". i know its still early
but it just feels better.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This news rocks..especially Rogers..***** on the doubters..this kid will make it happen :)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Andre Gurode = next Damien Woody? DOH!! Ex Patriot! DOH! :D

Seriously, I wish Andre the best. He was a highly touted Offensive lineman out of Colorado when we drafted him in the second. Sometimes it just takes a season or three to become well adjusted. Maybe this is his year.

You will not find me with an agenda and rooting against him. I love Al Johnson. But I will pull for Gurode just the same. He could be a dominant force. You just never know.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Fletch said:
Andre Gurode = next Damien Woody? DOH!! Ex Patriot! DOH! :D

Seriously, I wish Andre the best. He was a highly touted Offensive lineman out of Colorado when we drafted him in the second. Sometimes it just takes a season or three to become well adjusted. Maybe this is his year.

You will not find me with an agenda and rooting against him. I love Al Johnson. But I will pull for Gurode just the same. He could be a dominant force. You just never know.

Gurode would only take the job if he could legitimately beat Al Johnson out. If he can it will improve our line overall. If he can't maybe it'll be because Johnson steps up his game from the pressure. I think it's a win/win situation with these two pushing each other.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
I want to see Gurode mentally handle it in a game, No miscalls and no penalties. Lets see it when the bullets are flying! Dude was flat out benched........

Agreed - that's the thing with Gurode - mentally he makes too many mistakes. If that doesn't stop, he'll never beat Al. May the best man win.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
That is great news - Johnson will have a nice backup.
Rogers can step up thats a score and all.

I want to see Gurode mentally handle it in a game, No miscalls and no penalties. Lets see it when the bullets are flying! Dude was flat out benched........

I'm sure you've been benched a time or two Norsey. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SupermanXx said:
I really like this board... just thought I'd throw that in

Good stuff I am glad you finally got in.....btw welcome to the board. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
azcowboy said:
thanks for the recap K dogg, i was out there last week and thought the line was lookin good too and then heard the lil ball of hate say different. I am on the Gurode bandwagon too, i think this move or at least hope, is what he needs to be a player for us.
If Rogers can become what he was drafted for, we will be set. thankfully he is lookin to be on that path and not the other one.
question: who is the lil ball of hate? Jenny-Floyd?

BTW: I'm with you JD. It's a win/win for the Cowboys no matter who takes the C position, because the comp is obviously making them work harder to claim that spot.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
06-26-2005, 03:59 PM

Addition by subtraction. Gurode off the field is the best thing that ever could have happened to our Oline. Rivera will be a total upgrade and make the young RT better.

Fast Forward only a month later.......after Bill Parcells (Nors guy) thinks having Gurode on the field is worth a try.

Nors said:
08-09-2005, 09.00 PM

That is great news - Johnson will have a nice backup.
Rogers can step up thats a score and all.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
question: who is the lil ball of hate? Jenny-Floyd?

BTW: I'm with you JD. It's a win/win for the Cowboys no matter who takes the C position, because the comp is obviously making them work harder to claim that spot.

Yes, thats Randy Galloway Nick Name for Jenn Engle.