Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to put a jingleheimer on ignore. Number 4 for me. I almost went to the dark side but @Sarge, like a Cowboyszone guardian angel, reminded the thread of the ignore feature before I went all keyboard rage lol

Good morning, everyone :)
Some newbie told me yesterday that in his short time here, he had noticed that I posted more stupid things than everyone else combined. I bit my tongue and responded very civilly. Obviously, he is not smart enough to read between the lines or recognize sarcasm. I reported him, took the high road. That's what made me think of the Brad Paisley song. I'm much cooler online. LOL
 
Had to put a jingleheimer on ignore. Number 4 for me. I almost went to the dark side but @Sarge, like a Cowboyszone guardian angel, reminded the thread of the ignore feature before I went all keyboard rage lol

Good morning, everyone :)
:laugh:
I finally put some guy on ignore that sometimes brought the worst out in me. Much better now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,746
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top