Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
200.gif
One of my friends was punting for Seattle years ago, I called him during my fantasy draft to ask him if Josh Brown was worth drafting as my kicker, he said, here ask him yourself. Brown got the phone and I talked with him for a bit. He asked the name of my team, I told him Camel Toe Jockey. He got a kick out of it, but he said that in that part of the country they called them Moose knuckles. Lol

dallasdave

Reaction score
One of my friends was punting for Seattle years ago, I called him during my fantasy draft to ask him if Josh Brown was worth drafting as my kicker, he said, here ask him yourself. Brown got the phone and I talked with him for a bit. He asked the name of my team, I told him Camel Toe Jockey. He got a kick out of it, but he said that in that part of the country they called them Moose knuckles. Lol
Big TOE :eek:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
One of my friends mom passed away. I usually hate going to wakes, but this one was pretty light hearted. She was a very fun loving lady and had been bed ridden, my friend was relieved that she wasn't suffering anymore.

My condolences to you, your friend and his family. May her soul finally Rest In Peace with our Lord, Coach. Did she live a long life?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've been drinking some hi gravity 10% lager on ice with some lime for a couple of weeks now. Saving a lot of money, it's a lot cheaper that goose and johnnie black.

You don't wanna know how much I spend on booze in a month.

Or child support, lol, but that's a whole other matter :laugh: (just to lighten the air, a little, Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.