Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sleep gets harder as you age! Its after 6 here but still dark. Nice tune! Nice. Man l need coffee in the morning. Plenty of pain in my shoulder...makes it hard to sleep.
No lie, I go to bed around 10 to 10:30 and I usually wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning. I normally lay there and think about stuff. I've come up with some good gameplans like that, maybe Garrett should try that, Other times i'll drift in and out of sleep. I'm never sleepy though. I asked my doc about it, said it was normal to to sleep 5 hours on most days at my age.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I take a Tylenol PM or two along with a 5mg melatonin. Works for me, knocks me out most nights. I used to lay in bed for 3 or 4 hours before falling asleep, especially during football season.

Coach, I've tried everything, from ambien to said melatonin (always want to call it melanin, lol) and the only ones the work are benzos. But I won't take them unless I have a rough day and need the sleep or am still up at 3. They're prescribed, as needed. They cause a hell of a dependency issue that I want no part of, so I take them very infrequently. Booze usually works :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coach, I've tried everything, from ambien to said melatonin (always want to call it melanin, lol) and the only ones the work are benzos. But I won't take them unless I have a rough day and need the sleep or am still up at 3. They're prescribed, as needed. They cause a hell of a dependency issue that I want no part of, so I take them very infrequently. Booze usually works :)
A few weeks ago I hurt my hip, couldn't sleep for more than an hour straight for about two months. Dad offered me some of his sleep medication, didn't want to mix with booze so I didn't take it. Have a good day bro. Watching the inauguration.

Status
Not open for further replies.