Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a punk, I used to be 6'4" 340. Lol
I was in New Orleans back in the 90's, I was wearing a Cowboys cap at a piano bar when a group of girls asked if i would take a picture with them. One girl said my fiancée loves you and the Cowboys. I had a beard and they thought I was Mark Tuinei. I gave her a big squeeze and took the picture, her fiancée was probably ticked when he saw it.
 
I was in New Orleans back in the 90's, I was wearing a Cowboys cap at a piano bar when a group of girls asked if i would take a picture with them. One girl said my fiancée loves you and the Cowboys. I had a beard and they thought I was Mark Tuinei. I gave her a big squeeze and took the picture, her fiancée was probably ticked when he saw it.
:lmao2:
 
I was in New Orleans back in the 90's, I was wearing a Cowboys cap at a piano bar when a group of girls asked if i would take a picture with them. One girl said my fiancée loves you and the Cowboys. I had a beard and they thought I was Mark Tuinei. I gave her a big squeeze and took the picture, her fiancée was probably ticked when he saw it.
My cousin was 6'7" and weighed 300 pounds when he was 16 years old.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,780
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top