Older coordinators vs younger generation?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I would also suggest that the team doctor can prescribe anti-depressants for the youngsters that start having anxiety and panic attacks after getting meaned mouth from the scary octogenarian
they might have to have a safe space where they can color books with crayons to take their mind off the anxiety.

jujoboys

Reaction score
It's been reported that we have interest in several older DC, and that's fine. My issue is, can these guys relate to get younger generation that this team has assembled. Are the younger players able to handle the old school ways of an older coach/coordinator?

I think the reason there's been success at times around the league with the younger coaches is because these players feel like they can relate, and it makes them want to play for that coach.

I know they have a job to do no doubt, but the league is trending. Please give your thoughts.. m
KC = Andy Reid (OC) is 65 and Steve Spagnuolo (DC) is 64 - Their age doesn't seem to be hurting them.

Zimmer 67, Rivera 61, Martindale 60, Ryan 61 - I think the young players will respect and play for older guys that have a track record of being successful. Knowledge and success = respect.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The Philly DC who was old but known for his blitzes terrorized many cowboys teams for years , what was his name ?

So being older or younger is not a big deal for Coordinators, track record is important, I think

dupree89

Reaction score
The Philly DC who was old but known for his blitzes terrorized many cowboys teams for years , what was his name ?

So being older or younger is not a big deal for Coordinators, track record is important, I think
Jim Johnson I think you are talking about

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the kids today are soft and 100 "me" orientated. If something hurts their feelings they are going to lay on the floor and kick their feet and scream about it. Then you have the head enabler running the team. This crap show is never-ending. get used to it.