Olivier Vernon now available

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Gregory is one toke away from a year's suspension. You might get a bag of Doritos and a small coke for him if lucky.
This is not Madden remember?

I agree he is a walking time bomb and most likely will get caught again.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He will be on the giants

My idea. I don't like it but they'll throw him a boatload. Best de on the market. Teams will throw money at him. I like idea of Chris long. Cheaper and can rotate. Keep him fresh. People forget how many of our studs we'll have to resign soon. Martin Frederick and Collins in 2 years.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's the best edge rusher available in FA or the draft. If we're not shopping in that store, we ought to be.

I have to agree with you as painful as that is. I would divvy up 13 million per year for 5 years, but no more.

davey999

Reaction score
Counting on Gregory for anything at this point would be a huge mistake. Every team passed on him for a reason.

Sydla

Reaction score
I suspect it will go like this:

Vernon: Uh hello?

Jerry: Vernon, this is Jerry Jones. We want you to be a Cowboy. You would be a perfect fit. I think you'd love it in Dallas. We have a grand new training facility being built, our coaches are the best in the league at clapping and pumping you up, and if we are lucky, we'll bust Johnny Manziel out of prison and he'll be our starting QB in 2017.

Vernon: Interesting. Throw me a number.

Jerry: We really are going to drop our pants for you on this one. That's how bad we want you. $8MM per year...............................

Click.................

Jerry: Hello, hello? Dagnabbit, someone get me a phone that works. I had him on the hook!

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Jags are topping the list right now for his services. NFL free agency live reporting.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Go get Vernon, don't sign Hardy. Cut Carr and get a veteran CB. Seems so doable, but yet I feel I am dreaming.