OMFG Louville is kicking miami in the nads

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
SoTex said:
Great looking kid. He looked poised and in control. His ability should bring some good WR recruits to Lousville in the next couple of years.

Yeah, he was the second-rated QB coming out of high school after that Texas kid Bomar... where did he end up going, I can't seem to remember?

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Yeah, he was the second-rated QB coming out of high school after that Texas kid Bomar... where did he end up going, I can't seem to remember?

He went to some school that depends on Texas to compete. What was it again..... ;)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
SoTex said:
He went to some school that depends on Texas to compete. What was it again..... ;)

You should make room for him in your sig line for next year! :D

BTW, I'm not familiar with this "Texas" you speak about. Oh! You mean Baja Oklahoma!

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Danny White said:
You should make room for him in your sig line for next year! :D

BTW, I'm not familiar with this "Texas" you speak about. Oh! You mean Baja Oklahoma!

Ask the Oklahoma recruiters......they are very familiar with Texas.

LOL @ Baja Oklahoma (North Texas overflow parking). :D (Good one..but damn you anyway.)

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Wow. Louisville was winning 24-7 at halftime. They're forever going to regret blowing that lead. Maybe the biggest upset in the history of their football team almost happened?
what happened................they played the BLEEEPING Canes...that's what happened....