On a scale of 1 to 10, how high is your interest in the AFC/NFC championship games?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.

EST_1986

Reaction score
1*aJS7k8fu8p-xH0nyGScmOA.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
10 Nothing like Quality teams and QB play.
Kinda of missed it as all we pretty much do is beat up at home on some Dog teams.
Go Lions!!!!

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
It would crazy if Lions win this game and get to Superbowl. It would be a huge boost for the state.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
10....I love the sport....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good question! I love football at every level. So from that perspective it's a 10. But each game has a team I really hate so that really dampens my enthusiasm. So my lowered number for each game is 3 maybe 4. If Detroit and Baltimore are in the lead that number goes up. If SF or KC are in the lead that number goes down.

On a side note - I want to watch football. Not some private suite freak show with Mahomes wife, Swift or Kelce without a shirt on. Good grief!

Flamma

Reaction score
AFC -3
NFC- 6

I'm not excited this year for some reason. I'm marginally interested in the NFC because of the Lions. I'd love to see them win that game.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
A Ten. I enjoy watching good football. I have a rooting interest in Detroit for as long as they last. I will have some passion rooting against the 49ers for as long as they are in the tournament. Mahomes vs. Jackson is an intriguing matchup. You never know who is going to be jumping out of the Swifty Suite, LOL. I am waiting for an ugly incident to happen with that.

Last edited: