On a scale of 1 to 10, how high is your interest in the AFC/NFC championship games?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
-0 same way I feel about all the games, barely watch any other games

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
Seems more painful this year, should have been us in the NFCCG, IMO I will likely watch but, I say let's get it over with and move on to next year. :flagwave:

Last edited:

TX_Yid

Reaction score

Detroit BABY! Those guys are more tortured than we have been
Yeah but they whine like a badly damaged refrigerator motor. Also, can you imagine how insufferable kid rock will be? that motor mouth will be everywhere.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
7-8 for both games because it's going to be cold and rainy here in the Northeast. If it was better snowmobiling weather I wouldn't even be watching.

Creeper

Reaction score
8 for the AFC championship game. Let's face it, it's the upstart Ravens against the returning champions. Will we be crowning a new champ this year? Is Lamar enough to beat the capo di tutti capi? I think this has the makings of an instant classic.

I have less interest in the NFC game. Let's be honest, the Lions are overrated. And the 49ers have shown some chinks in their armor lately. I think the NFC team will be overmatched by either AFC team. My interest level is probably about 5 for this game.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'll watch but not invested in any way. I think Baltimore/Detroit would be an awesome SB because no one would care and be a low rated game.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
6 overall, I'll watch, but not real excited about them. Rooting for the Ravens, find it hard to pull for Detroit after all the whining they did after our game.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
Always enjoy watching the Chiefs get beat down. Mahomes will realize he's losing the game early, and will develop a limp that will stay with him the rest of the game. Makes me laugh. On the NFC side, I hate both of those teams.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Love football, but watching since the 1st week (that one obviously did too) of the playoffs sucks...I do want the Niners and Chiefs to lose, but Ill say 4. The games will be on and depending how they go they may end up getting my full attention. I am also depressed there are only 3 games left.