On a scale of 1 to 10, how high is your interest in the AFC/NFC championship games?

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
zip...zilch...nil...nada

and Jerry keeps pushing me closer and closer to feeling the same way about my / our Cowboys.
Sad times for "America's Team".

tenor.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3: AFC - My interest may go up to a 4 if Kansas City is winning late in the game.
5: NFC - Detroit may do something historic. I find that more interesting.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
I am about a 4 on both games. Would love to see the Lions win. Don't care either way with Chiefs and Ravens. Really just prefer the 49ers get blasted.

leeblair

Reaction score
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
1 and 1.

bigE79

Reaction score