On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you right now?

gongjr

Reaction score
1 - This team showed you who they were over the last 7 weeks, this was just more of the same. Undisciplined football and a seemingly directionless offense.

slomoxn

Reaction score
A message for Jerry Jones, been a fan since I moved to America from Spain. (Military brat) 56 now and got over being mad about the Cowboys losing about the time I realized he'd never build a team to win unless he was in complete control. Im about a 0 angry or upset, disappointed yes but been that since he wasted Romo's years, so about 20 years Ive been able to just have a normal day after a major loss; like this one. Completely apathetic now

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Zero, because even though I hoped they could show something they had not previously shown I knew deep down that they would lose.

I re-watched Dallas play the Chiefs, Raiders and Cardinals last week and the theme was the same. Play like garbage out of the gate, get in a hole, then all of the sudden close the gap late to make fans think they may be able to get em next time.

Call it poor prep, poor coaching, poor execution, whatever. They do not have the juice these other playoff teams have.

Shane612

Reaction score
Especially the second one.
I can remember mike hegman stealing the ball from Bradshaw and thinking we got this one. Turned out not to be. We were better than the Steelers that you too.
Feel bad for the young fans that have never known what it’s like
Don't forget the drop TD pass by Jackie Smith in the end zone.
:(

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Good lord, 26 years of blaming Goodell and the refs. How are you not embarrassed? :rolleyes:
How can you not see it? Cowboys make a play...oh lookie...there's a flag. Bring it back. 2nd down...20. Good luck..

You could call a penalty on every play....funny thing is....rarely do other teams get called...unless it's blatantly obvious.

SackMaster

Reaction score
In terms of Football mad ... 10.

In terms of Real Life ... 4.

Actually, I would say I'm Disappointed, more than mad.

Oh well, time to start my diet for 2022.
:banghead::muttley:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

But I will say this ...... I will never get excited again early in the season anymore

zack

Reaction score
2. 25 years of watching the same playoff game over and over again unfortunately.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mad? Not at all. Mildly annoyed when I think of what the Jones boys have done to this once-proud franchise, but there's nothing I can do about it.

I release any frustration by making fun of Booger & Son. God knows they provide plenty of material for it.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
It’s been 26 years of more of the same. I finished with mad years ago. Disappointed is all I’m willing to entertain

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
1 ish, maybe 2

I have been conditioned to this over the years, the programming has taken it's affect.

At least, I got to enjoy 70s and 90s, yeah baby

:dance:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not at all. Actually a little relieved. Don’t have to see any of the other teams hang 40 on the team.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was excited and hopeful before the game that they would come out and use all the bulletin board stuff from the media and niners all week to propel them to another level. That vanished after the first quarter. By the end of the game I was upset that it played out pretty much the way most of us were expecting. I was over that by the time the Steelers game started. Today it just is what it is. Acceptance of the reality that this team is going nowhere for a few years.

strongarmqb

Reaction score
8-

What makes me the most mad is- Teams like the Rams sign whoever they want and go all in.
Jones idea of all in is pay Dak.

Problem is- Dak doesn’t lack the physical tools- he lacks the mental tools to play the position. And by that I mean- he doesn’t scan the field well- gets off his options and/or forces throws because he refuses to run anymore.
He misses open receivers ( missed some
Critical ones Sunday)
Won’t throw the ball unless someone is wide open
When he does cut it loose- it’s far too late and they are in desperate catch up mode.

He can’t dissect what the defense is and change the play pre-snap. Romo later in his career could figure out what the defense was in- and then change the play to punish the defense.