On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

csirl

Reaction score
It doesnt feel like the season is starting next month. There's none of the usual nervous anticipation that builds in July/August. Was the quietest off season in history. Fans not showing up in Oxnard. No impact FA signings. No impact players in draft. Coaches and QB in final years of contract etc.

Dont think I'll get stoked until the opening kickoff in week 1 when the usual instincts of supporting the team kick in.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
No one wins the Super Bowl every year. But we were 12 - 5 the last 3 years and I need to see my organization try to do something to take the next step. They have downgraded the talent on this team every offseason the last 3 years. We were led to believe that was done to create cap space to re-sign our guys. Well here we are....and our guys are not re-signed. My username says it all.

John813

Reaction score

Not near doomsday, but at the same time 3 years of 12-5 to be out of the playoffs quickly has dampened the mood a bit. But, it's still looking like a good team.

My hype level can spike if they can show a noticeable difference when they play a team like the 49ers.

Hadenough

Reaction score
-2. Its going to be brutal. The young oline is interesting. The young LBers. Can trey play. Those things are interesting. But its gonna be ugly. Lame duck coach will be gone by mid year.
MCCarthy ain't that bad. I mean he can only do so much. When Dak starts choking it's only Dak that can help himself. This is why I asked the question if Dak is seeing a sports psychologist to help him with his mental issues. I suspect he is too proud and doesn't think he needs it.