On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

kskboys

Reaction score
About a 2.

But much higher for 2025 if we dump this malignant mix and start over.
Unfortunately, your 2nd sentence is the way I feel. I mean, I don't want to feel that way, definitely not by choice, but this mix just seems bad.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
1 - This is the least excited I have ever been for a team that has a good roster.

Maybe that will change when the season starts, but other than the draft this offseason has sapped my interest for whatever reason.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
-2. Its going to be brutal. The young oline is interesting. The young LBers. Can trey play. Those things are interesting. But its gonna be ugly. Lame duck coach will be gone by mid year.
This is stupid.

Their #1 LB is 32. Trey Lance isn't going to see the field.

There is just absolutely 0 justification for thinking this team is going to be significantly worse this year than last year unless there are major injuries.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
1 - This is the least excited I have ever been for a team that has a good roster.

Maybe that will change when the season starts, but other than the draft this offseason has sapped my interest for whatever reason.
This is fair, but the lack of an "interesting" offseason is what Cowboys fans have always clamored for.

Eightneight

Reaction score
I'm at a 3. Hard to forget how the last 3 seasons ended. Especially last season. I have no faith in our QB/ team when the big lights come on.

stinkface

Reaction score
3. I think I'm just tired of the Jerry show. Rinse and Repeat as far as not accomplishing anything in the playoffs has gotten really really old. At some point the guy selling Snake Oil just can't be believed.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's a new season so it's SOP for me... I'm excited and hopeful that this is our year. I'm sensing some of you aren't feeling it. Maybe a fight on Thursday will wake you people up when the Rams visit our training camp to scrimmage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
10 no matter what, always a 10.

Even after the 3-13 season, Troy drafted, Jimmy takes over, a 10.
Even after the 1-15 season, and all the draft picks, as they selected Emmitt, a 10.

Even now, without any significant additions other than another solid draft. Many have low expectations because of the non offseason involvement, still a 10.
It is football. Not only the NFL but also NCAA.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
1-4

As others have echoed, this is the least excited as I've felt.......maybe ever. Just the same old flaming out story year after year with the Jones' boys flapping their lips about how close we are. I was 16 the last time I watched my team in a Super Bowl or NFC Championship game. I'm now 44. Let that speak for itself.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
1-4

As others have echoed, this is the least excited as I've felt.......maybe ever. Just the same old flaming out story year after year with the Jones' boys flapping their lips about how close we are. I was 16 the last time I watched my team in a Super Bowl or NFC Championship game. I'm now 44. Let that speak for itself.
My sentiments exactly. I’m 44 and last time I saw the Cowboys win anything, I didn’t even have my driver’s license. What’s to be excited about?

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
2. Nothing will wipe away the GB debacle. That was the beginning of the end.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4-5. I will get more excited as we get to September but…..

Last year I was at a 9. We had a good off-season and seemed poised to take advantage of a roster that was talented, experienced and seemingly focused. The team choked in the playoffs…again.

This year there are tons of question marks and a strange approach to the whole thing. What’s worse for many of us is the ongoing ”Wash, rinse, repeat” feeling of being led by a couple of arrogant, unaccountable people at the top of this organization who clearly are not committed to doing “whatever it takes” to win. It feels like we are just in this dark place with a couple of entitled frat boys playing fantasy football.