On the other hand, Dak didn't solely lose the game. B positive. What do you like about him?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Dak Prescott isn't a good NFL QB.

He is better than many of the stiffs being run out there.....the Cousins and Bridgewaters of the world.....but we aren't winning a championship with him.

Definitely a cut way above the backup types most teams end up having to start....but, hope isn't a plan.

So we can all sit in denial the way Jerry did with Garrett and argue and hope....but its now clear to me.

It gonna happen.

And don't tell me to go root for someone else. I WISH it were that easy.

zack

Reaction score
Dak is unsure in the pocket and it appears he has a hard time processing his reads. He has poor mechanics which leads erratic throws.

after the injury it appears he’s not fully recovered because he’s lost his speed and can’t run away from defenders. Unfortunately we are going to be stuck for awhile…

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak is hard to take down. This is why he is a completely different player when he uses his legs. If he goes back to that, it will certainly open this up if they don't cut Zeke.

I think Dak has more heart than Zeke and is a better runner.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Good guy but he ain’t it. Cowboys to even get close to a nfc championship need a top 3 qb. These at times great yet vastly inconsistent ones aren’t doing it and will never do it. This will be daks best shot to get to a superbowl and he was one and done.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Dak is a quarterback that is 12-15 in the league. He is closer to Wentz/Cousins then Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Watson, Herbert, Borrow, Murray, Stafford, Jackson, ect. Maybe Dak can be a Jimmy G. But for once I question Dak’s arm. Dak needs a running game.
Dak has had a dominate running game for the majority of his career. Hell, we were 9th in team rushing this season. There’s no excuses. This team is extremely overrated.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak has had a dominate running game for the majority of his career. Hell, we were 9th in team rushing this season. There’s no excuses. This team is extremely overrated.
The team is. The one excuse that nobody is bringing up is the horrible teams in the NFC East. Those teams make Dak and the Cowboys look like world beaters.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
*Dak is a good citizen on and off the field and has leadership qualities.
*He is strong and courageous to work back from a limb injury.
*Dak has a 53-32 regular season record and once, a 13-3 season.

Let us be positive, only, blokes.
Will you stop by and be friendly and list Dak's positives into this decade?

Bee serious, ruffians.
As your parents taught you, "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all."

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Good guy but he ain’t it. Cowboys to even get close to a nfc championship need a top 3 qb. These at times great yet vastly inconsistent ones aren’t doing it and will never do it. This will be daks best shot to get to a superbowl and he was one and done.
Even a top 3 qb wouldn't be top 3 behind this O-line. The Cowboys need a good all around team, coaching, and mangement to get to a SB. Blame Dak all you want, but if they don't address the real problems...

mugsybows

Reaction score
Even a top 3 qb wouldn't be top 3 behind this O-line. The Cowboys need a good all around team, coaching, and mangement to get to a SB. Blame Dak all you want, but if they don't address the real problems...
This team has shown they can never get it all together anymore.