On the other hand, Dak didn't solely lose the game. B positive. What do you like about him?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Even a top 3 qb wouldn't be top 3 behind this O-line. The Cowboys need a good all around team, coaching, and mangement to get to a SB. Blame Dak all you want, but if they don't address the real problems...
I’m not defending the play of the o-line, but Dak was only sacked 30 times this year.

Joe Burrow was sacked 51 times in the regular season, yet overcame it.

And I agree, Dak isn’t type of QB to put the team on his back and win. He’s not elite. He definitely needs a full team to succeed.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
As your parents taught you, "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all."

The Kinneybridge Secondary School and its faculty applaud your post.
th

Darkhound

Reaction score
*Dak is a good citizen on and off the field and has leadership qualities.
*He is strong and courageous to work back from a limb injury.
*Dak has a 53-32 regular season record and once, a 13-3 season.

Let us be positive, only, blokes.
Will you stop by and be friendly and list Dak's positives into this decade?

Bee serious, ruffians.
YOUR POST IS BEYOND STUID
IF YOU THINK DAK IS THE QB we need you are a pathetic moronic looser and a total ignortant idiot

star-ving

Reaction score
Appears to work very hard...though unsure but maybe he's working harder, not smarter.

And he can sell the hell out of a can of soup.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Well.
Hold on a sec.
Lemme think.

Oh, he played slightly better today than Jalen Hurts, who was awful.
That's all I got.

Mcsports

Reaction score
Dak is unsure in the pocket and it appears he has a hard time processing his reads. He has poor mechanics which leads erratic throws.

after the injury it appears he’s not fully recovered because he’s lost his speed and can’t run away from defenders. Unfortunately we are going to be stuck for awhile…
All spot on.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, at this point there's very little I like and what little I do is shrinking every game

lukin2006

Reaction score
There is nothing i like about him…Dak is a fraud. And there are people that spend big bucks on his merch…soft fans.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has had a dominate running game for the majority of his career. Hell, we were 9th in team rushing this season. There’s no excuses. This team is extremely overrated.
Yeah, we were top ten in lots of stuff. Playing in the NFCE will do that for you.

Swagger

Reaction score
+ He works hard at his craft which is imperative given his limited ability and football IQ.
+ He is hard to bring down.
That's pretty much about it.