One Beauty Has to Go Game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's that?
Maria Menounos. I have not seen much of her work outside Extra and Entertainment tonight. She leaves a lasting impression though.

I nicknamed her Noovie Woman. She hosts trailers and advertisement spots audiences see at theaters before a movie starts (or at least the theaters I frequent).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was going to ask why is Shriver even in this thread :facepalm:
Quit it! I grabbed comparison photos. Menounos is 45 and Shriver is 68, so I grabbed a photo of Shriver circa 2000. It is not a great photo of Shriver but I was not going to dig long for one:

TGg5Bq4.jpg

I think Menounos should NOT be compared to Shriver. No way no how. :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Quit it! I grabbed comparison photos. Menounos is 45 and Shriver is 68, so I grabbed a photo of Shriver circa 2000. It is not a great photo of Shriver but I was not going to dig long for one:

TGg5Bq4.jpg

I think Menounos should NOT be compared to Shriver. No way no how. :)
If you'd posted a face on shot, you'd see that Shriver's face isn't bilaterally symmetrical...That always freaked me out.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My Asian babes haven't showed up yet to challenge.
I suggest going ahead and introduce at least one as a challenger. The thread has basically stalled and it is fair for every member's choice having an opportunity to be seen. And perhaps one of your favorites will get the thread unstuck anyway. ;)