One Beauty Has to Go Game

timb2

Reaction score
I suggest going ahead and introduce at least one as a challenger. The thread has basically stalled and it is fair for every member's choice having an opportunity to be seen. And perhaps one of your favorites will get the thread unstuck anyway. ;)
Halle Berry

vs

Lexica
16c57cc2-a265-4a4c-a9ae-8a67bf9ca28b

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
None of those pictures look real. For example, look at the one you posted here. Why does the shoulder strap suddenly end in the middle of her trapezius muscle and start again on her shoulder? It's photoshopped, A.I., or something.

Creeper

Reaction score
If personality factored in, I'd go with Margot, but I think this is just about pretty faces.

Halle stays; Jennifer Connelly?
zdPjAq2l.jpg
Maybe it's me but JC's right and left eyes look different to me, like they are not from the same person. I saw her in one movie and one eye looked lower than the other.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe it's me but JC's right and left eyes look different to me, like they are not from the same person. I saw her in one movie and one eye looked lower than the other.
I've never noticed that with her, and I don't see it in this picture either. I don't remember her name, but one of the women Charlie was crazy about on Two and a Half Men had that really bad.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought so. Off-topic, the first time I saw Vaugier (I did not really begin watching Two and A Half Men until it was in reruns) was in a SyFy television movie called Painkiller Jane. She was a military officer, who was 'accidentally' exposed to some form of unknown biological agent. Whatever it was altered her body chemistry where no injury could harm her. She was like a female Wolverine but without the adamantium claws. And the bad attitude.

Well, a little bit of the bad attitude. :muttley: