One Cowboy is grossly Underpaid

GORICO

Reaction score
Was just looking at Aubrey's contract on OTC. (https://overthecap.com/player/brandon-aubrey/11576)

202328$750,000$750,0000.3%
202429$915,000$915,0000.4%$0$915,000
202530$1,030,000$1,030,0000.4%

He's grossly underpaid. The one guy that has CLEARLY outperformed his contract. I'm all for paying guys that deserve it and he's a weapon. Pay him NOW, deserved. Justin Tucker who is arguably the best kicker in the league makes 5x the amount Aubrey does. I think he needs to be closer to that. Not above but closer.

Lock him up Jethro!!
hey man lock up Jethro

GORICO

Reaction score
Aubrey is best kicker in league...boots a record tying 66 yarder that would have been good from 72 yards...and he has precision....he is best in league and we will find

a way to undercut and underpay him as we do everyone...penny pinching Jones's....10 billion is not enough Jerry the drunk???...i mean you put up 140 million and team

worth north of 10 billion...8000 % on investment just about....just someone give Jerry some "thorazine" so he can shuffle on his yacht and override him and pay the players

i know i dont sound like the all encouraging GORICO but last years loss to Green Bay beat me up good...but i will slowly pull out of it...if we pay our players and start winning

CCBoy

Reaction score
Tucker also proved himself over multiple years and that's why he's paid a lot more.

NFL history is filled with players who had great first or second years and then dropped off considerably due to injuries and other reasons.

Aubrey had a great first year and his 66-yard preseason field goal was amazing to see, but he has only played in the NFL one season.

Let's see what he does this season and if he can maintain his consistency this season like last season.

More importantly, let's make sure he can make the clutch kicks when the game or season is on the line.

Stats and records are great, but what matters most is making kicks when your games and season depend on it.
Here and now, I'll bet on him...

GORICO

Reaction score
I don't know how, unless you part with dak/ceedee/micah!
Jerry promised "we are all in this season"...lied once again to our faces....dont tell me a couple aged D-Lineman paying bottom of barrel prices is what called a "fix"???

Come On Man?????

GORICO

Reaction score
I was thinking undrafted rookie contracts were an exception, but you are right.

Drafted rookies have to play three years of their rookie contract to be able to get an extension and undrafted rookies have to play two years to get one.

That means the earliest they could even offer Aubrey an extension would be after this season, which makes sense for the reason I listed above.
Reality-- so much easier to place kick a football for precision than a soccer ball...Aubrey never kicked for football but was total stud on soccer field....and his 66 yarder would have

gone 72 yards...farthest kicker in league and most precise.....i just want us to play our players and then throw party that we are so sorry to keep them hanging like we did and that

we deeply appreciate them...or they will walk or run....there was a time i thought Jerry was all in to build a winner...i no longer think that....as long as he can snif a playoff position

it keeps the billions coming in and i believe that is his first Love....excuse me just saying how i feel

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Was just looking at Aubrey's contract on OTC. (https://overthecap.com/player/brandon-aubrey/11576)

202328$750,000$750,0000.3%
202429$915,000$915,0000.4%$0$915,000
202530$1,030,000$1,030,0000.4%

He's grossly underpaid. The one guy that has CLEARLY outperformed his contract. I'm all for paying guys that deserve it and he's a weapon. Pay him NOW, deserved. Justin Tucker who is arguably the best kicker in the league makes 5x the amount Aubrey does. I think he needs to be closer to that. Not above but closer.

Lock him up Jethro!!
I was at the Raiders Cowboys preseason game.
66 yard FG with leg and accuracy to spare.
If it had been the regular season, would have tied the regular season record.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Aubrey has nothing to worry about … just follow up on 2024 with another great year and he will get a much more deserved contract. With so many games coming down to either winning or losing because of a FG , They are still an important factor in the game. Like it or not.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Reality-- so much easier to place kick a football for precision than a soccer ball...Aubrey never kicked for football but was total stud on soccer field....and his 66 yarder would have

gone 72 yards...farthest kicker in league and most precise.....i just want us to play our players and then throw party that we are so sorry to keep them hanging like we did and that

we deeply appreciate them...or they will walk or run....there was a time i thought Jerry was all in to build a winner...i no longer think that....as long as he can snif a playoff position

it keeps the billions coming in and i believe that is his first Love....excuse me just saying how i feel
I'm calling you Johnny Cash, because on this post "you went every where man." Really what an error-filled ramble.