One Extra Win Is not Worth A Guaranteed McCarthy/Dak Extension

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A Wild Card loss would be best if a Divisional loss guarantees an extension to these losers.

You can call it loser mentality all you want, but I don't believe 1 extra win is worth more years of guaranteed failure in Dallas.

I'm well aware they probably get extended regardless, but a loss in the Wild Card round would at least make that decision harder to justify.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I’ve never in my life seen someone, to this extent, who would rather be right than see their team succeed. It really is something to behold, a Cowboys fan who would genuinely be upset if the Cowboys won the NFC or SB if it was with Dak at QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve never in my life seen someone, to this extent, who would rather be right than see their team succeed. It really is something to behold, a Cowboys fan who would genuinely be upset if the Cowboys won the NFC or SB if it was with Dak at QB.
I would rather the Cowboys get rid of losers than watching those losers fail every year when it matters.

If you don't get it I understand.

I say the hard things out loud.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's a Eagle fan. I went to the Eagles forum and searched @MountaineerCowboy and of course they have one over there.....what a coincidence....he didn't even think to change his name.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I would rather the Cowboys get rid of losers than watching those losers fail every year when it matters.

If you don't get it I understand.

I say the hard things out loud.
I could at least respect your dedication if you bothered to show up during the win streaks. But your disappearing act every time Dallas is doing well just makes the bit too transparent to do anything but laugh.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I could at least respect your dedication if you bothered to show up during the win streaks. But your disappearing act every time Dallas is doing well just makes the bit too transparent to do anything but laugh.
I don't care about Dak over Dallas fans "respect".

If I did I would pretend Dak was good right along with ya'll.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wondering why I was over there is irrelevant lol. You're worried about the wrong stuff you need to be addressing why is there a MountaineerCowboy on the Eagles forum.
You provide a link to it and I will happily explain.

(He bout to go back to his Eagles forum and create an account real quick lololololololol)

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak is not going anywhere we would have to pay part of his salary for him to walk. Doesn't sound like a Jerry thing plus he was just calling him the MVP two weeks ago and a week ago was talking about how proud he was of MM that he set the standard so high that they're disappointed when they lose a game. Bunch of bs but he's the owner and to me I think we could lose our WC game ugly and Jerry still might not make any changes.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
A Wild Card loss would be best if a Divisional loss guarantees an extension to these losers.

You can call it loser mentality all you want, but I don't believe 1 extra win is worth more years of guaranteed failure in Dallas.

I'm well aware they probably get extended regardless, but a loss in the Wild Card round would at least make that decision harder to justify.
I get it but where are the upgrades?

Brax

Reaction score

I’m sorry but Dak is 100% getting an extension doesn’t matter if craps the bed in the playoffs. MM is most likely about 95% getting an extension. Jerry is tied to Dak in more ways than one, the current contract was set up with a extension the only outcome,the only way it does not get done is if Dak says he wants to be a free agent and won’t sign but hell will freeze over before that happens. Secondly Jerry can take sole credit for the Dak pick and he loves the I’m a football guy look at my QB. You can bet the farm Dak gets the extension and Jerry will be crowing about the wonderful deal he got and Dak is a MVP QB. MM and Dak are here for 5 more seasons it’s just the way it is.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I wonder how many messages about Dak you’ve posted since the game on Sunday. I’d have to guess around 100?

It’s like those games at the fair where you guess how many jelly beans are in a jar, except jelly beans are fun and make people happy.

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score

All this guy does is make Dak threads. Is that really you, Sirianni?

Reaction score
As big a cynic as I am about MM and Dak's abilities (and their on-line fanbois that are incapable of escaping their own delusions) I'm not falling for the same "let's run them out of town" solution. All that does is give the appearance of significant change when in fact the more pressing issue is the GM that builds these soft teams. Everybody and their dog new this OL needed upgrades badly and Jerry just breezed thru the offseason doing his fantasy football thing, brought in a FA WR and blew his second round pick on a freaking TE. Yes, Dak is a head case that may be fatally flawed and MM's game management deserves all the criticism it gets but if this team had the OL that Buffalo, or San Fran or Baltimore has they'd be looking pretty good right now.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I will say that if the Cowboys are one and done again in the playoffs, it will be time to think about going in another direction. Only so many times you can go to the well getting the same results. If Dak is going to win a Super bowl. let him try somewhere else. 8-plus years with us and netting the same results is getting him and us nowhere.

Dakota

Reaction score
But, but, but...Dak is going to win MVP. (Most Vaulted Padder).
Vaulted: adj revealing excessive self-confidence; reaching for the heights