Twitter: One more sack this year and Micah joins rare company

rags747

Reaction score
Don’t know why the tweet is unavailable but the stats remain true- one more sack for Micah Parsons this year and he joins some rare company for 3 year sack totals.
I’m noticing today that these tweets are not posting, not only from you. If I click on the tweet it takes me to X where all is AOK. Something going on…

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I’m noticing today that these tweets are not posting, not only from you. If I click on the tweet it takes me to X where all is AOK. Something going on…
If you would read, Reality already posted what is wrong.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Cowboys News: Micah Parsons Reveals Referees' Excuses​

Parsons told reporters that he does occasionally talk with the officials after they blow another holding non-call against him. And they've told him that he "couldn't make the play" so they didn't call it.

I mean first of all, nowhere in the rule book does it say that penalties don't count if they're away from the play (except maybe the ol' "uncatchable" pass interference distinction). Holding is holding.

But the excuse doesn't even make sense. Micah Parsons can make plays most defenders can't, so you'd think he'd draw more holding calls than someone who can't make as many plays. And how are referees going to determine in the heat of the play whether Parsons could make the play or not?

https://sportdfw.com/posts/micah-pa...81b9dd311b4397877799c50d75a9908aea6d11e4470ce

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Have a drink dude, you seem to need it badly. Stay away from children and pets today, you will thank me later.
Will do. Already getting in some gitfiddle practice for tomorrow, my band (Bad Influence Garage Blues Band) has a gig and luckily it will start at around six pm so I will be able to catch the Cowboys beat Seattle. Another thing, tomorrow is my Bday, so I hope the Cowboys don't lose the game!

Another thing about my Bday, I have already received a few gifts in the mail, and guess what they sent. Freaking Cowboy stuff, a hat, a shirt, and a Cowboy beer holder and I'm sure tomorrow I'll open all kinds of gifts containing Cowboy crap. I've been telling all my friends and family to stop giving me that stuff, they ask why, and I tell them I don't want to make Jerra any richer than he already is! Plus, I already have tons of that stuff that I can't even give away to the poor. So, what I did for myself is I went on to Sweetwater, a music store, and ordered me a sweet Taylor 814ce acoustic guitar. Now, about that drink you told me to have, would it be Ok if I smoke a nice bowl of devils weed to go along with it?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There has never been a player in the history of the league quicker off the snap than Dwight Freeney. I watched every game he played in Syracuse in person and he was insane. Anyways…..