One of the most underrated players of all time

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those all satisfied with being relevant and nothing else are pathetic
Life has winners and losers and losers are those that settle for less than the best
I've won all my life...part of the reason is that I don't live vicariously through a football team that I keep putting down. You must be a real loser if you keep coming back and letting it consume you. LOSER!!..I'll give you this, you are funny!

:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

gtb1943

Reaction score
I've won all my life...part of the reason is that I don't live vicariously through a football team that I keep putting down. You must be a real loser if you keep coming back and letting it consume you. LOSER!!..I'll give you this, you are funny!

:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

those that do not have the heart or guts to strive for the best are losers
you worship the current regime which are shown to be only interested in fame and fortune so that also says a lot

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
those that do not have the heart or guts to strive for the best are losers
you worship the current regime which are shown to be only interested in fame and fortune so that also says a lot
You're still here, gutless is the one that makes a keyboard make 5hem feel tough, now stop stalking me!! Get a frikkin life, man!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak will never get respect until he wins a few big games. Too often he is terrible against good defenses. He has done enough In meaningless games. He needs to win playoff games. Period.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as you keep posting such drivel I will respond
you want it to stop, show you actually want to win championships
The only championship you're gonna win is the biggest A around here with no life! Lol, must suck being around you in real life. Feel bad for those poor souls thay are. Nah, if they come by and visit you, you deserve each other. Carry on, keep em coming. It obviously makes you feel better. Go Cowboys!

gtb1943

Reaction score
The only championship you're gonna win is the biggest A around here with no life! Lol, must suck being around you in real life. Feel bad for those poor souls thay are. Nah, if they come by and visit you, you deserve each other. Carry on, keep em coming. It obviously makes you feel better. Go Cowboys!
Hey I love to agitate the Jethro minions; those losers who lap up the Cowboy Nations attention while being worthless in most ways
Everybody had to have a hobby and that is mine
suck it

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey I love to agitate the Jethro minions; those losers who lap up the Cowboy Nations attention while being worthless in most ways
suck it
Suck what? I didn't know you swung that way? Not judging, just not interested. Have one of your minions do it. Have fun, I bet it's been a while.
You're too frikkin funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gtb1943

Reaction score
Suck what? I didn't know you swung that way? Not judging, just not interested. Have one of your minions do it. Have fun, I bet it's been a while.
You're too frikkin funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
that you were thinking of that says it all about you
not that I am surprised; I figured pink was your favorite color a long time ago

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that you were thinking of that says it all about you
not that I am surprised; I figured pink was your favorite color a long time ago
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Keep coming! Great way to pass the off-season. Laughing at an insecure joke! My court jester!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
suck it
IMG-0509.gif