One of the positive things about Dak

Motorola

Reaction score
That Bleacher Report article about Prescott being the No. 1 FA for the 2021 NFL off-season is helping to stoke the Contract Dak debate admist the playoffs.

Shane612

Reaction score
Anyone remember the rumblings about the Cowboys wanting Wentz?

Then the Cowboys wanted Paxton Lynch.
Then they wanted Connor Cook.

Then they got stuck with that Dak guy.

Damn did we catch a break....
We caught lightning in a bottle twice. First with Romo and now Dak. How long can the luck last?

I guess all we are missing is the thunder.
:muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That Bleacher Report article about Prescott being the No. 1 FA for the 2021 NFL off-season is helping to stoke the Contract Dak debate admist the playoffs.

When did the Dak contract debate ever subside? It won't even end after it's resolved.

Hadenough

Reaction score
What you mean is listen to people that think like you................ because there are also people with knowledge that say Dak is a very talented QB.

There are many ex players on these talk shows that say Dak has talent and should be paid but what else are they going to say. And that is true but whats not being discussed is if Dak is worth the money he wants. Heck just because Wentz was paid doesnt mean that wasnt a mistake. Goff has done more than Dak and I still think he is over paid. The madness needs to stop with over paying these middle tier QBs like they are top 5. The only way to change that is start with Dak and refuse to pay him more than 28 mil a year. The league should form together and black ball these greedy players.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong all of these years about Dak, so kudos to you guys who recently admitted that.

On a side note, I'm still waiting for an apology for being attacked daily the last 5 years for fully supporting who I knew was the much better QB in Dak. :p:cool::D

GO DAK!!! :starspin: GO COWBOYS!!!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong all of these years about Dak, so kudos to you guys who recently admitted that.

On a side note, I'm still waiting for an apology for being attacked daily the last 5 years for fully supporting who I knew was the much better QB in Dak. :p:cool::D

GO DAK!!! :starspin: GO COWBOYS!!!

.....and what has supporting Dak gotten you the last 5 years????? 3 playoff games with a 1-2 record........yeah, talk about time wasted.

Gaede

Reaction score
.....and what has supporting Dak gotten you the last 5 years????? 3 playoff games with a 1-2 record........yeah, talk about time wasted.

How many players are on the field at a given moment? Pretty sure it's more than one.

But you're right. Dak's biggest flaw is that he can't play OG, OT, C, WR, TE, RB, DT, DE, LB, CB, and S--all at the same time and at an elite level. No wonder he lasted until the 4th round.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Not to toot my own horn but I was never a Lynch guy. Being from Orlando and a follower of the UCF and South Florida programs and the SEC I had gotten to see him a few times. I remember him looking mostly completely overmatched against the SEC teams they played and generally UCF and South Florida made him look pretty ordinary as well. Though to his credit he did get a win against a pretty good Ole Miss his senior year.. but then got spanked by Auburn in the bowl game. He looked like a guy with a big arm but with a long slow throwing motion and even slower set of wheels on him. I fist pumped when somebody else took him that year.. In today's NFL with pass rushers getting faster and faster you have to be a transcendent passer and thinker of the game to survive if you're going to be a statue. Lynch was neither..

Facts!!

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Anyone remember the rumblings about the Cowboys wanting Wentz?

Then the Cowboys wanted Paxton Lynch.
Then they wanted Connor Cook.

Then they got stuck with that Dak guy.

Damn did we catch a break....

Dak was on my draft board in the 3rd. I was very glad when Lynch and Cook were gone.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
How many players are on the field at a given moment? Pretty sure it's more than one.

But you're right. Dak's biggest flaw is that he can't play OG, OT, C, WR, TE, RB, DT, DE, LB, CB, and S--all at the same time and at an elite level. No wonder he lasted until the 4th round.

No, but so many herald Dak as being the best player on Dallas and being the one responsible for comebacks and great passing stats.....yet he isn't responsible for losses or when he plays like crap? Okay then.

Gaede

Reaction score
No, but so many herald Dak as being the best player on Dallas and being the one responsible for comebacks and great passing stats.....yet he isn't responsible for losses or when he plays like crap? Okay then.

He plays a huge role in wins and losses, for sure. But any one who tells you Dak is solely responsible for either is obviously full of ****.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
The new coach will have his hands full.

Beyond attempting to "fix" Carson Wentz on the field, there's the question of whether the QBs fragile ego can handle having a threat at his position on the roster.

Ex-head coach Doug Pederson was the first body to be discarded in the quest to resurrect Wentz.

Will Jalen Hurts be the next?
how funny would it be if MM fails next year and Pederson is brought in and smacks the eagles around.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
What you mean is listen to people that think like you................ because there are also people with knowledge that say Dak is a very talented QB.

Thats their opinion.

I dont care if people agree with me. But they have to give good arguments to prove their opinion if they want to change mine. In here nobody is able to. Is it their lack of intelligence, lack of knowledge or just lazyness to post the proper arguments ? IDK.

I always take a very long time before i make up my mind about something or someone. Dak took me 4 1/2 year. 1 year in college, 3 1/2 pro years.

And to be honest i am not in the mood to discuss Dak anymore with anybody. I did that for 2 years in here. And i havent read any kind of agrument by any kind of person in here that got me anywhere. All i have heared were sensless posts of "hater" or "lover" 90% of the time. Sometimes i think this board is just a reflection of your population. And that makes me sad.

Anyways....

Dak is not the solution.

Lets move on.

Last edited:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Thats their opinion.

I dont care if people agree with me. But they have to give good arguments to prove their opinion if they want to change mine. In here nobody is able to. Is it their lack of intelligence, lack of knowledge or just lazyness to post the proper arguments ? IDK.

I always take a very long time before i make up my mind about something or someone. Dak took me 4 1/2 year. 1 year in college, 3 1/2 pro years.

And to be honest i am not in the mood to discuss Dak anymore with anybody. I did that for 2 years in here. And i havent read any kind of agrument by any kind of person in here that got me anywhere. All i have heared were sensless posts of "hater" or "lover" 90% of the time. Sometimes i think this board is just a reflection of your population. And that makes me sad.

Anyways....

Dak is not the solution.

Lets move on.
Yet he's highly sought after by other teams, bad or even average QB's don't have that luxury. (Haskins & Trubisky)

But like you said, it's your opinion... no matter how many actual facts contradicts it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Like you care honey. I KNOW you too well. It's fun ruffling feathers. The ones who reply w/hate fall for it EVERY time. :laugh:;)