One Of The Reasons Why I Love This Forum

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Link

A member posted the thread above this morning about a very personal subject about an injury to his sister. So many of you showed exactly what kind of class you all have when the chips are down.

We can yell at each other, rib each other, even dislike each other sometimes. But I'm never shocked at just how decent at heart the people here are. You folks are the best.

That's why I get so angry when other team's fans come here and insult any of you.

Thanks all.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's why I get so angry when other team's fans come here and insult any of you.

That's the same way I feel.

I'll go off on a rampage now and then and tear someone a new "you know what", but if some POS eagles/skins/gnats fan so much as even breaths towards him wrong I'll defend him like a brother.

Nobody talks like that to my family but me. Capice?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Thanks for saying this, Hos. Brothers and sisters often fight but when an outside force enters we all rally at the 50.

This IS a great forum.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Cowboyszone members are like siblings..... most of the time. :)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Good stuff Hos :bow:

No matter what differences of opinion exist between people, it's always nice to see everyone come together in trying times :)

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's been 10 years..... The only fans left are the real ones. We rib each ther b/c we are ready to Win!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

A member posted the thread above this morning about a very personal subject about an injury to his sister. So many of you showed exactly what kind of class you all have when the chips are down.

We can yell at each other, rib each other, even dislike each other sometimes. But I'm never shocked at just how decent at heart the people here are. You folks are the best.

Thanks all.

I feel ya man!!! Can't stand when others come in just to talk noise and start sh1t... I love this board. It has all the info possible when it comes to the BOYZ...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Cowboyszone.com for president !!!!!!, we shall rule as one

:D:D:D

Just dont make me secetery of state, i missepll ot muhc

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
I'll tell you guys a quick story.

My wife had an emergency appendectomy. I know from being a member from way back to the other site that we have a MD amongst us. After finally coming home, she was having a "situation" from the surgery. I pm'd this friend and asked a few questions which this person quickly replied. This person was very helpful to us when we needed some advice.

The reason that I keep referring to this person as this person is simply because I don't want them bombarded with, "Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this" type of questions.

This person knows who I am speaking of and for what they did...I say thank you again.:bow:

Just goes to show that this site isn't always about football.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Totally agree, we can have differente opinions! but we are all united by the love we have for our Cowboys!! Back eachotha' up! :p:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
I'll tell you guys a quick story.

My wife had an emergency appendectomy. I know from being a member from way back to the other site that we have a MD amongst us. After finally coming home, she was having a "situation" from the surgery. I pm'd this friend and asked a few questions which this person quickly replied. This person was very helpful to us when we needed some advice.

The reason that I keep referring to this person as this person is simply because I don't want them bombarded with, "Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this" type of questions.

This person knows who I am speaking of and for what they did...I say thank you again.:bow:

Just goes to show that this site isn't always about football.

Outstanding. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
That's the same way I feel.

I'll go off on a rampage now and then and tear someone a new "you know what", but if some POS eagles/skins/gnats fan so much as even breaths towards him wrong I'll defend him like a brother.

Nobody talks like that to my family but me. Capice?
Rack I've never seen you so warm and fuzzy... :D

Yep, I gotta say I was extremely impressed with the condolence thread.