One Of The Reasons Why I Love This Forum

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I'll tell you why I like this forum.

Cause I got a Super Bowl XXX program for winning a spontaneous trivia contest in the chat room. :p:

Random stuff like that is coolio. :wink2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
well...we all don't have the same last name...but we all like the cowboys, so we are one huuuuuuge family :D mi casa no tu casa ;)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

A member posted the thread above this morning about a very personal subject about an injury to his sister. So many of you showed exactly what kind of class you all have when the chips are down.

We can yell at each other, rib each other, even dislike each other sometimes. But I'm never shocked at just how decent at heart the people here are. You folks are the best.

That's why I get so angry when other team's fans come here and insult any of you.

Thanks all.
...Posters/Mods like yourself set a good example.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

A member posted the thread above this morning about a very personal subject about an injury to his sister. So many of you showed exactly what kind of class you all have when the chips are down.

We can yell at each other, rib each other, even dislike each other sometimes. But I'm never shocked at just how decent at heart the people here are. You folks are the best.

That's why I get so angry when other team's fans come here and insult any of you.

Thanks all.

i 100% agree with this ..........cowboy fans are the best.

mikek3322

Reaction score
Without a doubt the best source for Cowboys news and talk - something I desperately needed to find up here trapped in enemy country. As far as the sentiments, well, we are all fans of God's football team, right? We have to watch out for each other.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good post and I agree hos.

Another thing I love about the zone.

Everytime I post I get to see my sexy avatar.:p:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

Thanks all.

People like you make this possible... Thanks for your dedication... Best wishes.

aardy

:bow: ;)