One vs. Many: Name Your Best Movie Fight Scenes

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I put together this thread to see how many "hero or heroine versus many (i.e. six or more) opponents" movie scenes which our posters have enjoyed through the years. So far, we have a handful that could compete with Uma Thurman's scene from Kill Bill:Vol 1 like Bruce Lee/Enter The Dragon, etc.--along with a bunch of one-on-one/one-on-two classic matchups. Keep 'em coming! :D

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I came up with another for us Old Timers

Billy Jack where he is standing there and says I am ging to take this foot right here and out it abside your head and there is nothing you can do about it :thumbup:. He does it which starts the big brawl he ends up losing that fight but not before he kicks a few of there arses

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo said:
I came up with another for us Old Timers

Billy Jack where he is standing there and says I am ging to take this foot right here and out it abside your head and there is nothing you can do about it :thumbup:. He does it which starts the big brawl he ends up losing that fight but not before he kicks a few of there arses
I'm pushing forty, so I kinda qualify as an old-timer. Of course, I look good for my age. :rolleyes:

I forgot about the Billy Jack movies. Good example. Tom Lawlin (sp?) was the star's name, I believe. I still remember the black hat he wore. Great defender of Native American rights... and a few lefts and roundhouse kicks too! :)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You probably should take a look at THE sword fight in Rob Roy so you guys can add it to your list.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
You probably should take a look at THE sword fight in Rob Roy so you guys can add it to your list.
Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
That reminds me The Duelists with Keith Carradine and Harvey Keitel
1977 Directed by ridely Scott

They have a bunch of duels with sword and at the end with pistols one of the Duels is a sword fight and neither wins but both pass out from exhaustion really cool scene.

Very underrated independent film and it is based on a true story won several film festival awards

jamez25

Reaction score
The Chinese Connection - Bruce Lee kicks a whole dojo's *** by himself

The Last Of The Mohicans -Chingachgook vs. Magua

Something About Mary - Ben Stiller vs. that little dog

Fistfull of Dollars - final shootout scene

Seargent York - Gary Cooper wipes out about 20 Germans

blindzebra

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
The Chinese Connection - Bruce Lee kicks a whole dojo's *** by himself

The Last Of The Mohicans -Chingachgook vs. Magua

Something About Mary - Ben Stiller vs. that little dog

Fistfull of Dollars - final shootout scene

Seargent York - Gary Cooper wipes out about 20 Germans

Along those same lines:

Woody Harrelson and Vanessa Angel in Kingpin.

The teach the kid to defend himself scene in Bad Santa.

Austin Powers vs Mini Me.