Only 3 players from this draft will remain on the team in 3 years

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
They won't be tomorrow. Anae is far too light to man the strong side in Quinn's D. Basham probably won't make the final 53.

You mean Osa is to small and weak to be a DT, he is oversized DE.

Bradlee Anae is same weight as Robert Quinn you know the guy that got 10 sacks with Cowboys.Get the hell out of here with that trash anaylsis.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Is it the scouts or the GM but for 25 years none of their strategies has lead to any real success?

dcstar

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet only 3 players from the draft will be on the Cowboys roster three years from now. Parson, Joseph & Wright

All the DL will be fail & maybe one cracks a rotation this season. Before you open your mouth I’ll bet $100 on it.

So after the 2021 and 2022 seasons...your saying only three draft picks will be on the team for the 2023 season...correct?

Go Cowboys!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, I get it. This team had the chance to tear it up this draft, & they made some seriously bone headed picks. They take Wright, when so many other better big corners were available. Plus, the guy's a toothpick. Then, they miss out in the 4th, when quality DT1s, & safeties were sitting there. The worst was taking a big WR in the 5th, when they have no depth at all in the DT1 room. I think we already have a few receivers who are not bad .

Seems like we switched FOs with the Browns, who nailed almost every pick. I'd take their draft over ours in a heartbeat. Makes me want to bang my head.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet only 3 players from the draft will be on the Cowboys roster three years from now. Parson, Joseph & Wright

All the DL will be fail & maybe one cracks a rotation this season. Before you open your mouth I’ll bet $100 on it.

I’d add Cox! Four starters and a couple of FA depth can improve a defense.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I’d add Cox! Four starters and a couple of FA depth can improve a defense.

So are you saying Cowboys fugged up on picking the last two LBs, and now you think they got these two LBs right while they haven’t been relevant in 25 years using this strategy

:thumbdown::thumbdown::facepalm:.​

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
After initially saying "who?" last night to Chauncey Golston I did some research and found out this kid could be a real keeper. Has length, power, and athleticism and basically never came off the field at Iowa. He really burst onto the scene during the college all star games where he raised havoc among offensive linemen no matter where he was asked to line up.

This kid is going to at least bump Dorance Armstrong off the roster and has a chance to be a solid, dependable starter for a long time. Nothing flashy; but think of a Greg Ellis-type, a long time anchor.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

$100!!! Lol!!! I spend more than that at happy hour!!

phildadon86

Reaction score

I’ll put 1000 on that. Who will hold it in trust?

ESisback

Reaction score
So are you saying Cowboys fugged up on picking the last two LBs, and now you think they got these two LBs right while they haven’t been relevant in 25 years using this strategy

:thumbdown::thumbdown::facepalm:.​

No, I’m saying you’re a crybaby that’s never happy. A couple of picks were head scratchers, but I’ll take Quinn and McClay’s opinion over yours, no offense.

Hell, Lindy’s pre draft rag listed the top 100 prospects, and we scored four of them, all defense.