Only 3 players from this draft will remain on the team in 3 years

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet only 3 players from the draft will be on the Cowboys roster three years from now. Parson, Joseph & Wright

All the DL will be fail & maybe one cracks a rotation this season. Before you open your mouth I’ll bet $100 on it.
As long as it’s Joseph and Parsons I’ll be good. Those picks are too valuable.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m willing to bet only 3 players from the draft will be on the Cowboys roster three years from now. Parson, Joseph & Wright

All the DL will be fail & maybe one cracks a rotation this season. Before you open your mouth I’ll bet $100 on it.
Have you ever noticed that just about every post of yours is negative? I'm not saying you're not justifying in posting that way, I'm just making an observation.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that just about every post of yours is negative? I'm not saying you're not justifying in posting that way, I'm just making an observation.
I respect opinions. I speak what I think. Also, this has missed the playoffs three out of five seasons. Is there much reason to be positive?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Crap away dude. It’s what you enjoy.

ghst187

Reaction score

I tend to agree but I think Cox and Vasher make it also...

mmohican29

Reaction score
Parsons
Cox

Simi* (going to be very good)

Golston

I see the rest washing out sadly, including Joseph. We'll see.