Only Dallas media member who did their job today

Mannix

Reaction score
So Booger keeps telling us that there is, "No check that I wouldn't write for a championship".....but one of the reasons the conman is back appears to be not wanting to write a check for 5 million....5 million that does not count against the cap I might add. Just pathetic!!!

FoxF

Reaction score
I could only make it 3 minutes, and it sounds more like the is making excuses for MM.

amame25

Reaction score
According to Slater, Vrabel, Harbaugh, and Belichick all wanted to coach the Cowboys.
Disciplined head coaches who would at least impose an accountability culture in the locker room.

yet both Vrabel and Belichick are on the street looking for a job even thought they're so awesome. What exactly has Vrabel won? And Belichick crashed and burned as soon as his lighting in a bottle was gone.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
yet both Vrabel and Belichick are on the street looking for a job even thought they're so awesome. What exactly has Vrabel won? And Belichick crashed and burned as soon as his lighting in a bottle was gone.
Oh my god

MS17

Reaction score
Jane's been reporting all week how popular MM is with the players. She calls it as she sees it, I guess.
Unfortunately, this is the kind of thing that Jerruh really digs. For all we know, It might be at the top of Jerruh's HC qualifications list.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All of them with strong personalities who focuses on discipline. This won’t change next season.
Why would an owner who has no discipline himself-want to hire a coach that would bring discipline?? Makes no sense..... :huh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
According to Slater, Vrabel, Harbaugh, and Belichick all wanted to coach the Cowboys.
Disciplined head coaches who would at least impose an accountability culture in the locker room.
when Mike Fisher is pissed about ^this, we realize how bad things are in Dallas.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
are you freaking serious. I'm about to be sick

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I wouldn't have complained about replacing MM with Vrabel or Harbaugh as long as Jerry let them do their job. Either coach with a decent DC would have looked a lot different than this year I believe. But what do I know? Fact is we have MM for one more year and likely DQ too, so we have to suck it up and hope for the best, I guess. Disappointing to say the least.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont know if anyone noticed but I did and found it funny.

I stated earlier in the week that David Moore had an article basically saying that bringing back McCarthy was the right thing to do. When that was posted I knew Jerry had his ear and he posted that for Jerry. Just as Mickey will do a pro or anti article on a player or coach shortly before jerry makes a decision that tends to line up with the article.

Now with that little thought in your head. Who was the first reporter called on during Mikes Press Conference to ask a question???

David Moore the man that floated out that pro mike article

He did a favor for Jerry and Mike so he got that first question.