Only team with no outside acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
They built a bunch of cap money. Presumably they will spend something on something. Presumably.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
There has to be some way to get them to realize how out of touch with football reality they are. The Jones' have no idea how to read the room.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
loose out on all marquee guys because we gave them an "honest" offer and then re-sign same mediocre players from current regime because we whiffed...i've seen this movie for the last 5 years. Just trying to figure out what Fat Mike is thinking...why the hell did I even come here.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
With all the cap space we have left we can sign a ton of no-names or even reward an average player already on the team to a HUGE extension!!!! It's all about family with the Cowboys :thumbup:

Agree…extend Micah now! 10 years 300 millon sound right?

Reactions: ICP

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will this organization, sign at least one notable player? Jaylon Smith perhaps?

Look, they've signed the tired, the poor, and the hungry; now can they look for above average football players?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
31 out of 32 teams have traded for or signed an outside player this off-season.

dallas cowboys are the only one not to.

We're waiting for the trash to be taken out so we can pick through it.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Let the market settle and then sign someone. Right now is when teams overpay.

I would like to see a tackle, guard, and a few defensive tackles signed... Can you imagine signing Fletcher cox? Now that would get me excited.

Aven8

Reaction score
All of our own and our top two FA’s Kearse and Anger we haven’t signed……smh

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Let the market settle and then sign someone. Right now is when teams overpay.

I would like to see a tackle, guard, and a few defensive tackles signed... Can you imagine signing Fletcher cox? Now that would get me excited.
He resigned with the eagles.

bcavi

Reaction score
Nope... Unfortunately the dynamic about this team is they mention salary cap constraints, that they aren't big players in free agency, they believe in signing our own. It never changes. Until fans revolt, and it hit their pocket books, nothing's changing. What's sad is that they've conditioned some of us that when a free agent is being paid a an exahorbent cost, we are like, I wouldn't have paid that either... Some teams go all out to win, whether we agree with the cost of the player or not. One big free agency signing won't hurt if it will help us win. I'm not asking for two or three, just one. I want to win. They're looking at their pocket books. We are not winning anything with these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.