Only team with no outside acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Kearse can leave. You don't get on Twitter and insult the team because of their offer. You handle that behind closed doors.

Reactions: ICP

Mr_437

Reaction score
Kearse is likely gone. Looking for a big pay day
Dono is hurt half the season seems like, so Isreal better be ready this season. Kearse shouldn't want any more than $6M a year that's what AB has. There are some decent Safeties out there, but will the Cowboys sign an outside FA?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Kearse can leave. You don't get on Twitter and insult the team because of their offer. You handle that behind closed doors.
Using Twitter and handling contract negotiations in the media is how things are for the Cowboys...it's just business.

Creeper

Reaction score
At the same time I think we'd be hard pressed to find a team that gave up more talent this year so far. Gregory, Collins, Cooper and Ced Wilson are a pretty good group.

ICP

Reaction score
True, I wish that would have turned out better though as I was hoping he could be kept

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
6976or.jpg

ICP

Reaction score
Whether you wanted Gregory back or not you can blame our excellent Front Office for that bungled deal

Status
Not open for further replies.