MOSSisGOD said:
Quick update from MIN@ATL preseason game

MIN 14 ATL 0

160 yrds from the MIN offensive starters in the FIRST QUARTER

Moss 67 yrd TD

27 yrds from the ATL offensive starters in QRT 1

You guys show a lot of confidence, i'll give you that

Tee hee.

It's preseason. You talking smack about that performance is about as realistic as us freaking out about last week's performance.

Your D is crap.

We'll see how the cards fall on Sunday.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
That is what we thought in the first game against an expansion teams first regular season game (texans) and what we thought when we were going to face a vickless atlanta falcons team in the first game of last season......we were wrong both times. :eek:

No kidding. Remember when we dominated the first game of the season? We were almost unbeatable for many years.

MOSSisGOD

Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Viking loss?

Surely you jest.

We true Dallas fans are confident that our D will shut down both Bennett and (T-New) will shut down Moss.

I can see us beating them by as much as ten. Crown noise don't scare Vinny, and it sure as hell ain't gonna bother Roy and T-New.

27-17 Dallas.

Bennett, yeah maybe.... Moss, with only one guy covering, i hope parcells has as much confidence in T-New as you do. i cant remember how many times Moss has burned young DB's trying to showcase their skills against #84. crowd noise is only when the opposing offense is the field, not vice versa. btw, whos gonna score those 27 points????

The Curly One

Reaction score
This team isn't "led" by Quincy Carter anymore. It has some direction now. We aren't losing to Minnesota.

We will be lucky to end up 8-8 after cutting Quincy. You people will make excuses because Vinny will get hurt (from the beatings) or Eddie George is too old or what ever you want to justify it but the fact is we play the game to win and Quincy gave us the best chance of winning than the others. Curly

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
MOSSisGOD said:
Quick update from MIN@ATL preseason game

MIN 14 ATL 0

160 yrds from the MIN offensive starters in the FIRST QUARTER

Moss 67 yrd TD

27 yrds from the ATL offensive starters in QRT 1

You guys show a lot of confidence, i'll give you that
Moss, can you help me out...what was the worst ranked defense last year? Now, do you remember the first ranked defense?