Opinion: Dak may not start game one plus?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Is there an emoji for brain blowing up?
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

RonnieT24

Reaction score
When Dak first got hurt I watched Dr. Chao and another sport's Orthopedist? (Bone Surgeon) and both said the biggest fear was infection.
If infection isn't a problem the bones and ligaments should be 100% in 9 months.

Actually because of the titanium rods inserted into the joint the bones will be BETTER than 100%. That leg is borderline bionic now. Throw in that they went in and cleaned up any loose fragments and scar tissue I have a feeling Dak's leg feels better now than it did 2 years ago. Something people don't understand about athletes, especially football players, is that we get hurt but we fight through, often to the detriment of our own bodies. Most of these guys have been compensating for some (minor) injury in one part of the body or another for years without even thinking about it. When a doctor lays hands on they often ask "how the hell have you been even walking on this let alone playing?" It is what it is.. Dak will likely have some discomfort early on while he gets used to playing on the bionic leg.. but as soon as the adrenaline kicks in he'll be back to Norman. (only people with kids will get that reference.)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak has said several times , he will be ready when it "matters"
Now to me if he was sure that would be game one, he would have said when the season starts.

I am positive Dak will not play in PS if nfl has PS games, which I think they may not.

I think Dak and Jones boys are thinking dak will be ready by say 1st of Oct, possibly sooner.
But game one is still a question mark and they wont know till the week before the game.

Dak has also said he has done everything the doctor's plural have told him to do, so he isnt going to
play until they say the leg is ready.

I agree with this, but not sure how it will work out, because I know dak wants to play game one,
and as it gets closer, that desire will increase, and same thing for jones boys lol . But I dont think
they will pressure him to play, but I think they will allow him to if he wanted to go ahead and play.

If they are uncertain of when dak will be approved to play, then that could mean they will keep Dalton so he
can start the season.
Whatchu talkin' 'bout? He can now shoot missiles from his ankle! And it julienne's carrots.

Nav22

Reaction score
Can’t you just FEEL the Anti-Dak Neanderthals wishing the worst for Dak and their favorite football team?

It’s glorious. Dak is bashing their brains in at life.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Loso86

Reaction score
Dak has said several times , he will be ready when it "matters"
Now to me if he was sure that would be game one, he would have said when the season starts.

I am positive Dak will not play in PS if nfl has PS games, which I think they may not.

I think Dak and Jones boys are thinking dak will be ready by say 1st of Oct, possibly sooner.
But game one is still a question mark and they wont know till the week before the game.

Dak has also said he has done everything the doctor's plural have told him to do, so he isnt going to
play until they say the leg is ready.

I agree with this, but not sure how it will work out, because I know dak wants to play game one,
and as it gets closer, that desire will increase, and same thing for jones boys lol . But I dont think
they will pressure him to play, but I think they will allow him to if he wanted to go ahead and play.

If they are uncertain of when dak will be approved to play, then that could mean they will keep Dalton so he
can start the season.
Thanks doc

DandyDon52

Reaction score
How stupid. The OP was just wondering if Dak is going to be ready for game one.

You would have thought he had said dak is a goldbrick and probably is going to lay around for the first 5 or 6 games before he decides to play.

The emotional love-struck fans are pitiful.

oh yeah, I need to throw in some of those juvenile emojis to make it look legit.

:laugh::lmao2::lmao2::clap::flagwave::thumbup::thumbdown::popcorn::hammer::yourock:
I know lol, I think the deal is some bozo's dont read the post, they just read the title and come in and post something stupid.
There has to be a reason dak said "when it matters" otherwise he would just say I will be ready and leave it at that.
Maybe some of the dummy's can explain that .

I never said he wouldnt be ready , good grief read the op.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know lol, I think the deal is some bozo's dont read the post, they just read the title and come in and post something stupid.
There has to be a reason dak said "when it matters" otherwise he would just say I will be ready and leave it at that.
Maybe some of the dummy's can explain that .

I never said he wouldnt be ready , good grief read the op.

I appreciate your optimism but he's probably playing the full season.

dogberry

Reaction score
Could we get reports from athletes who post here on their experiences with Prescott’s injury?

catiii

Reaction score
He'll be askeered to use his feet and take off even when he's wide open for a 3 yard run for a 1ST DOWN. So instead he gets clobberred in a blitz holding the ball too long in the pocket in his first game back and reinjured. o_O:eek: :popcorn: