Opinion: Jerry confirms no T.O, Vinatieri, or Vanderjagt

SacredStar

Reaction score
Good, we can sign Longwell as Green Bay is rumored to interested in Vinatieri.

Packers | Going after Vinatieri?
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:17:17 -0800

John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports the Green Bay Packers are currently in negotiations with PK Ryan Longwell, but are rumored to be considering letting Longwell go and make an attempt to sign New England Patriots PK Adam Vinatieri

1fisher

Reaction score
felix360 said:
that doesnt confirm anything on TO

"There are so many things there I can't put that into the equation"?

so many things? = ALL TO's problems
into the equation = on my team

Translation= NO TO in Dallas!!! I hope like heck that's what JJ is saying!:bow: :bow:

1fisher

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
He cannot be specific on TO b/c he's still an Eagle - that would be tampering and could cost us a Draft Pick.

It would not be tampering..... Philly has granted permission for a trade, CORRECT?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Jerry Jones said:

"I want to say this so we don't get something going here: There's so many issues that I can't today put that into the equation. ... We've not gone down those issues. We haven't sat down and said, 'How do we do something like that?'"

^This could mean anything.... Jerry Jones could just tell them this to throw the media off from making this a big thing...Earlier in the season Jerry Jones said T.O. could sleep in the middle of the star...

and now Bill Parcells seems interested it's just make it bitter sweet...

:)

I agree with you. Like someone else wrote in a thread a few days ago, they're scared to death of the tampering charges. TO may only be a small possibility in their minds but they won't give any kind of committal answer after Philly tried to threaten us.

Jay

Reaction score
I think anyone who is trying to say that TO won't end up being on the Cowboys next year is just telling themselves this so that they don't have to worry about it.

There is a definite possibility, but that's all it is: a possibility.

1fisher

Reaction score
Jay said:
I think anyone who is trying to say that TO won't end up being on the Cowboys next year is just telling themselves this so that they don't have to worry about it.

There is a definite possibility, but that's all it is: a possibility.

I think anyone who is trying to say that TO won't end up being on the Cowboys next year is just telling themselves this so that they don't have to worry about it

.......and I think you're mixed up!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
1fisher said:
"There are so many things there I can't put that into the equation"?

so many things? = ALL TO's problems
into the equation = on my team

Translation= NO TO in Dallas!!! I hope like heck that's what JJ is saying!:bow: :bow:

Or it could mean...

so many things = How much money
into the equation = should I put in TO's contract

:jackpot:

:D

1fisher

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Or it could mean...

so many things = How much money
into the equation = should I put in TO's contract

:jackpot:

:D

He want be shelling out big bucks in FA....... It's a shame that a team has to write in special clauses for certain players because of their behavior problems. He's supposed to be a professional but he's a freakin cry-baby....:D