Opinions about Flo and available OT's

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If those 3 are the only real options outside of Flo than I'd say we'll resign Flo. That is unless the coaching staff is convinced that the depth behind him can do just as good a job at a cheaper price.

I do find it interesting that everyone is so hard on Kosier. Is it because he was the only O-Lineman that didn't get serious Pro Bowl consideration or something? I didn't think he played terrible. I'm sure he's not a top 5 LG, but come on? Do you think we're going to have the top 1-2 guys at every position across the O-Line?

Is there a LG out there worth spending the money on to upgrade over him? I'm asking cause Faneca is the only LG I know of out there and he's going to be EXPENSIVE.

Also, note, that I'm not saying that I think Kyle is the best LG to ever play, or anything, but I guess I didn't realize he played so poorly that everyone is ready to get rid of him.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I think franchise is the only way we can go on Flo, losing a probowl left tackle on a 13 win team not the way to get to the superbowl. If we franchise him we can see what Free and McQuistan have this preseason against number 1 competition before we let Flo walk.

31smackdown

Reaction score
I think the first choice will be to have McQuistan play LT.

I don't think Flo will be back and it was decided last year IMO.

No one wants to hear this, but you are leaving out another option... Davis at LT.. Jerry didn't give him all that money to be a top 5 guard.. he gave him the money because he could play outside if the other options didn't work out(McQ,Free)

Look for them to move inside and Davis to move outside, if that is the case.

If they don't want to spend the money on Flo, they aren't spending it on anyone to replace him either

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
31smackdown;1928950 said:

No one wants to hear this, but you are leaving out another option... Davis at LT.. Jerry didn't give him all that money to be a top 5 guard.. he gave him the money because he could play outside if the other options didn't work out(McQ,Free)

If they don't want to spend the money on Flo, they aren't spending it on anyone to replace him either

I'm skeerd you're correct, if that happens look for Romo to roll out right more often...:(

Woods

Reaction score
31smackdown;1928950 said:

I think Davis at LT would be a mistake.

He can be a dominant Guard, and I think he's miscast as a LT.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I am HOPING that wade and Houck and everyone else can convince Jerrah that moving Bigg to LT is a very BAD idea.