Option A or Option B

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Option A: Jerry cleans house. Garrett is gone. Jerry hires a new coach, and current organizational practices remain the same.

Option B: Jerry retains Garrett, but agrees to step back and fade into the background. He’ll minimize media appearances and reverse his open door policy.

I vote Option B.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Option A: Jerry cleans house. Garrett is gone. Jerry hires a new coach, and current organizational practices remain the same.

Option B: Jerry retains Garrett, but agrees to step back and fade into the background. He’ll minimize media appearances and reverse his open door policy.

I vote Option B.
I invoke proposition 69. This is where you are banned for life for giving us two options with no happy-ending. Patriot-Bob says hello!

Option 3, or 1 A states Jerry cleans house and allows new head coach to bring in his own staff, and not hold on to our cupcake, crap staff!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I vote Option B.
A, no question. I don't want any option where Howdy Doody is back.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score

I vote Option B.
Jerry wasn’t involved in negotiations with Tank or Zeke. He’s already faded into background except for radio appearances and probably a 30 minute meeting during the week

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Option D: Get rid of everyone, along with the Jones family resigning. An absolute clean slate for whoever buys the team.

conner01

Reaction score

I vote Option B.
What’s option C?

Sydla

Reaction score

I vote Option B.

I'd like a blend.

Because while I lean Option B, it's fool hardy to think Garrett will somehow blossom into this great coach because Jerry isn't in his ear or making decisions.

Garrett is what he is. He's an average coach and that's obvious in things he does that have ZERO to do with Jerry's influence.......... unless you think that somehow Jerry Jones is the one that makes Garrett continually screw up end of half and end of game situations, for example.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

I vote Option B.
Neither option will work for me.
A is doomed for failure out of the gate
B will fail if a competent GM is not put in charge og football ops

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
How could anybody possibly want any scenario that doesn't include JG being gone? That's wild, he's a terrible coach.

Polkton31

Reaction score
How about an option where JJ gets rid of JG, hires a competent GM and turns control of football operations over to him. Then the GM decides on a HC and allows him to bring in his own staff. Once the HC is in place, the GM and him get together and decide where to trim the fat off of this roster.