Orioles caught cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogah

Reaction score
The Orioles have been caught red handed (and brown armed), blatantly cheating.

Don't tell me the manager didn't know it was going on.

There's nothing more important to baseball than the integrity of the game. I'm sure everyone in here would agree with me that a 40 game suspension for the pitcher is fair, as would be loss of draft picks and a $1 million fine.

Of course, it's not like the Orioles have any accomplishments to consider tainted. But it sure raises questions as to the legitimacy of their recent success.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

Rogah

Reaction score
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL East Champs*

Rogah

Reaction score
Why does no one care about integrity of the game all of a sudden?

Once a cheater, always a cheater. And there's no doubt the manager knew about it.

Orioles: 2014 AL East Champs*

DanteEXT

Reaction score
With the exception of PEDs, cheating in baseball is a time-honored tradition.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, Steroids and other PEDs were not banned from baseball when they were being used for all those years......so I see no reason to call the players out for trying to get a competitive edge, even if unethical. Players have been playing drunk, stoned, or whatever for over a century. Before HGH and Testosterone, there were other things players injected themselves with, even before the steroid era. The 86 Mets won the WS while being all coked up.

Stealing signs, Pine tar, spitballs, Vaseline or other substances on the ball.....all part of trying to get a competitive edge. Many double plays aren't even double plays, as the 2nd baseman or shortstop often neglects to even touch 2nd base before throwing to 1st.

BTW, I am completely against the use of steroids. However, I have no issue with the use of HGH and even testosterone to help a player rehab and get back faster.....their window for playing is so small, they are the reason we watch and follow the game, so they must try and miss as little time as possible.

Rogah

Reaction score
There is nothing more important than the integrity of the game, right fellas?

Hello? Anyone there?

Keifer

Reaction score
There is nothing more important than the integrity of the game, right fellas?

Hello? Anyone there?

C'mon dude just let it go. Your team cheated, your team got busted and your team got punished. Do you really expect them to get sympathy on a Cowboys site? Move on man or go cry on a Pats website. Its getting tired.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, Steroids and other PEDs were not banned from baseball when they were being used for all those years......so I see no reason to call the players out for trying to get a competitive edge, even if unethical. Players have been playing drunk, stoned, or whatever for over a century. Before HGH and Testosterone, there were other things players injected themselves with, even before the steroid era. The 86 Mets won the WS while being all coked up.

Stealing signs, Pine tar, spitballs, Vaseline or other substances on the ball.....all part of trying to get a competitive edge. Many double plays aren't even double plays, as the 2nd baseman or shortstop often neglects to even touch 2nd base before throwing to 1st.

BTW, I am completely against the use of steroids. However, I have no issue with the use of HGH and even testosterone to help a player rehab and get back faster.....their window for playing is so small, they are the reason we watch and follow the game, so they must try and miss as little time as possible.

Not sure if this is related to my comment but I was speaking more about fan reaction.

Corked bat, pine tar, ky in the hat.... eh, all part of baseball.

PED use? BURN HIM! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

Rogah

Reaction score
C'mon dude just let it go. Your team cheated, your team got busted and your team got punished. Do you really expect them to get sympathy on a Cowboys site? Move on man or go cry on a Pats website. Its getting tired.
Excuse me, this thread is about the Orioles and their blatant violation of the rules of the game. Please don't hijack my thread.

They got caught red handed. There is nothing more important than fairplay, competitive balance and the integrity of the game. And the Orioles and their management are now exposed as proven cheats.

image.png

Keifer

Reaction score
Excuse me, this thread is about the Orioles and their blatant violation of the rules of the game. Please don't hijack my thread.

They got caught red handed. There is nothing more important than fairplay, competitive balance and the integrity of the game. And the Orioles and their management are now exposed as proven cheats.

image.png

My apologies. I will be looking forward to your next 1000 posts about the integrity of baseball.

visionary

Reaction score
The Orioles have been caught red handed (and brown armed), blatantly cheating.

Don't tell me the manager didn't know it was going on.

There's nothing more important to baseball than the integrity of the game. I'm sure everyone in here would agree with me that a 40 game suspension for the pitcher is fair, as would be loss of draft picks and a $1 million fine.

Of course, it's not like the Orioles have any accomplishments to consider tainted. But it sure raises questions as to the legitimacy of their recent success.

I hope you realize that every cowboy fan on CZ knows you are a Cheatriots fan and not a cowboys fan

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Of all the stupid posts and threads that have appeared here in the Zone, I must say this one has to be in the TOP 3 of all time.

Can the OP not see how silly and childish he makes himself look with this?

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
The things people do and say anonymously.

I'd love for many of you to attempt to exercise your selective ethics in a business or legal situation. ;)

Don't see many here advocating high standards for everybody, or let anything go for everybody...i.e. consistent.

Instead, there are lots of homers that are unashamed of whatever their team does while looking for an excuse to get moralistic about the other teams....this is just nausating!!!

The ones that will quote this post will be the guilty dogs barking - this is all about them and not about me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.