Orlando Scandrick *Merge*

Duane

Reaction score
Zaxor;2058195 said:
Mayock said that some scouts have told him that this kid is a second round talent but that he needs work technique wise

Say what you will about Campo but he's a great teacher and position coach.

tayloner

Reaction score
utrunner07;2058205 said:
lol, well if he was good in high school....

Actually, interestlingy enough, he wasn't one of the top 2 or 3 players on his team. But, I'm just stoked cuz if he ever gets on the field I can say I've played against him, haha

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
utrunner07;2058212 said:
Lifetimeboyzfan...allow me to introduce you to Rodger Goodell...

I hear you, but he would have already made that announcement. 100% he plays this year barring additional incident.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DMN Breer blog:

To get in position to take Boise State CB Orlando Scandrick, the Cowboys dealt their fifth- and seventh-round picks (155 and 213 overall), which moved them up 12 spots to 143rd overall.

I've been hearing whispers about the Cowboys' interest in Scandrick going all the way back to the combine. And it's been quiet of late -- which can be a sign that a club genuinely wants a guy. The Cowboys obviously did.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Duane;2058245 said:

No doubt, I am hoping this brings back the RW we all know and love too!

PosterChild

Reaction score
Duane;2058245 said:

I'm really excited about his return. He'll be invaluable in putting together the secondary.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
nfl.com tracker has a scouting report (+) and it says that Scandrick has major character concerns/off field problems. Anyone know what they are talking about?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jobberone;2058201 said:
I doubt it.

I wouldn't count on this. Henry is injury prone and not a big tackler type. He has some size and speed but that's not enough to be a safety. I guess it is possible.

As a general comment not directed at anyone, we are not going to release RW this year. No one would want him IMO; at least in trade. We may sit him a lot more just like we did at the end of last year. But a trade involving RW is about an impossibility.

You realize Henry played FS his rookie year

igtmfo

Reaction score
Scandrick on Ticket interview ...

Remembered/liked Dave Campo, who wouldn't?

Said he went to bed with a pillow over his head at some point when he wasn't picked this weekend.

Serious and smart sounding guy, not very talkative.

Tashard Choice sounds like he would wrestle a bear, no problem. On the other Scandrick sounds like he might need a pep talk at some point, maybe from Tashard.

BTW this draft must absolutely suck for big bodies ... no NT prospects?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
igtmfo;2058327 said:
Scandrick on Ticket interview ...

Remembered/liked Dave Campo, who wouldn't?

Said he went to bed with a pillow over his head at some point when he wasn't picked this weekend.

Serious and smart sounding guy, not very talkative.

Tashard Choice sounds like he would wrestle a bear, no problem. On the other Scandrick sounds like he might need a pep talk at some point, maybe from Tashard.

BTW this draft must absolutely suck for big bodies ... no NT prospects?
When Scandrick came out early the nfl told him he would be a 4th or 5th round pick and he thought he sold himself to teams to be a second round pick (interviews and the combine performance). So he was expecting a big payday and ended up not raising his stock afterall.