Recommended Orlando Scandrick post game direct quotes (fun stuff)

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Scandrick on Giants: "Never in my life have I heard a 4-6 team talk like that. Talk, talk, talk. We had a better record and didn't talk. We’re 5-5, 6-5 now, and we have no room to talk.."
Scandrick is pissed that Ditka said the Cowboys had no one capable of covering Victor Cruz
Scandrick: "Oh, really, Mike Ditka? The guy who traded his entire draft for a running back? That Mike Ditka"
Scandrick on pregame midfield scum: "That's just the New York Giants being the Giants. You think you're going to scare us by staring at us?"
Scandrick: "The Giants have a great coach. I have no earthly idea why he let them talk like that this week."
Scandrick: "Jason Pierre-Paul was like, 'There will be bloodshed.' C'mon, man. Did he even have a stat on the final stat sheet?"
Scandrick is friends with Terrell Thomas from SoCal, said he went to Thomas after the game and told him, "Don't talk like that, just play."
Scandrick: "Ditka said we couldn't cover Cruz. Cruz had 1 catch on me that he fumbled, and it was returned for a touchdown."

Yikes!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Scandrick on Giants: "Never in my life have I heard a 4-6 team talk like that. Talk, talk, talk. We had a better record and didn't talk. We’re 5-5, 6-5 now, and we have no room to talk.."
Scandrick is pissed that Ditka said the Cowboys had no one capable of covering Victor Cruz
Scandrick: "Oh, really, Mike Ditka? The guy who traded his entire draft for a running back? That Mike Ditka"
Scandrick on pregame midfield scum: "That's just the New York Giants being the Giants. You think you're going to scare us by staring at us?"
Scandrick: "The Giants have a great coach. I have no earthly idea why he let them talk like that this week."
Scandrick: "Jason Pierre-Paul was like, 'There will be bloodshed.' C'mon, man. Did he even have a stat on the final stat sheet?"
Scandrick is friends with Terrell Thomas from SoCal, said he went to Thomas after the game and told him, "Don't talk like that, just play."
Scandrick: "Ditka said we couldn't cover Cruz. Cruz had 1 catch on me that he fumbled, and it was returned for a touchdown."

Yikes!

That's my boy!

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

Yikes!

OScan played and awesome game today and is having one heck of a season.......great job Cowboys and great job Olando Scandrick

StylisticS

Reaction score
Haha Scandrick. They tried to bully Dallas and Dallas didnt back down. It was obvious what The Giants wanted to do.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score

Yikes!

Pure awesomeness. I'm just sitting here in NJ soaking this all in :)

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Oscan's post game comments - good. Watching him grow into a very solid DB - better.

ghst187

Reaction score
I have to admit and am ashamed to say but I wish serious injury on Brandon Jacobs. Hate hate hate that guy. So glad we won this one

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
That's how you trash talk: After you put one in the W column.........

I agree. That's awesome. And it isn't really "talking trash." It's responding to the trash talk after you've proved them all wrong. That's the best part. I hate pre-game trash talk.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Atta boy, O!

I hate it when my teams yap before games. It comes back to bite you every time.

The G-strings are making it really hard for me to reserve my true hatred for the Skins

Novacek84

Reaction score
Well, after You win that's the time to talk which Scandrick understands.