Recommended Orlando Scandrick post game direct quotes (fun stuff)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Scandrick on Giants: "Never in my life have I heard a 4-6 team talk like that. Talk, talk, talk. We had a better record and didn't talk. We’re 5-5, 6-5 now, and we have no room to talk.."
Scandrick is pissed that Ditka said the Cowboys had no one capable of covering Victor Cruz
Scandrick: "Oh, really, Mike Ditka? The guy who traded his entire draft for a running back? That Mike Ditka"
Scandrick on pregame midfield scum: "That's just the New York Giants being the Giants. You think you're going to scare us by staring at us?"
Scandrick: "The Giants have a great coach. I have no earthly idea why he let them talk like that this week."
Scandrick: "Jason Pierre-Paul was like, 'There will be bloodshed.' C'mon, man. Did he even have a stat on the final stat sheet?"
Scandrick is friends with Terrell Thomas from SoCal, said he went to Thomas after the game and told him, "Don't talk like that, just play."
Scandrick: "Ditka said we couldn't cover Cruz. Cruz had 1 catch on me that he fumbled, and it was returned for a touchdown."

Yikes!

I hate they removed the laugh icons.

LOL!

Scandrick for Stand up Comedian.

CooterBrown

Reaction score

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The Giants thought, as did many of us, that this Cowboys team was soft. Today, this team showed more fight and heart than I thought it had. They punched the would-be bully in the nose in his own back yard, and sent him crying to mama.

Yes they did.

The Giants have been cut down.

They took care of business.

Time to take more scalps...

Aldo-Raine.jpg

Derinyar

Reaction score
The Giants are a borderline dirty team. They play very physically with their CBs because they don't have the talent to play man any other way. Now it makes sense to bump and grab as much as you can in the first five, where it lets you do it. The Giants got away with several pretty blatant DPI calls. Cruz should shut his cry baby mouth, and go out and win the damned game.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That strip of Cruz that lead to Heath's touchdown was the defensive play of the game, IMO. Go 'head Scandrick!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I've always liked Scandrick. He's not perfect, but always plays with a chip on his shoulder. Need more guys like him with his attitude and talent.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That strip of Cruz that lead to Heath's touchdown was the defensive play of the game, IMO. Go 'head Scandrick!

I loved Coughlin wandering around the sideline with his arms stretched out looking for referee sympathy after that.

Gotcha!

coult44

Reaction score
Scandrick by far always with the best stuff for reporters on our team.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...giants_wr_victor_cruz_then_shut_him_down.html

Our defense played with a lot of swagger tonight. It was refreshing to see. Also loved the special teams scuffles

Thought about starting a new thread about the special teams' tenacity. Those guys are a scrappy group. It's great to see as long as it doesn't result in stupid penalties, but they just do not take crap.

The guys with the last amount of play time seem to play with the most heart... and that's not a shot at the offense or defense. Just love the ST.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I have to admit and am ashamed to say but I wish serious injury on Brandon Jacobs. Hate hate hate that guy. So glad we won this one

I don't know if I want him to blow his Knee Culpepper style, or just tear and rupture his Achilles.

Anyways, OScan can talk, he's the best DB, if not he's number 2 behind Carr, on this team. Love it

DFWJC

Reaction score
Love it.
Still can't believe we had people in this forum that were saying our team is wusses or spineless because they were not talking back. Silliest thing I've heard in years.

Let your play talk and then if you feel like it after a win, remind the running mouths that talk does not win games.

Derinyar

Reaction score
I loved Coughlin wandering around the sideline with his arms stretched out looking for referee sympathy after that.

Gotcha!

On that one I can understand his complaint. I don't think any of us would have been surprised if that one had been blown dead earlier for forward progress.

popp1234

Reaction score
Well, after You win that's the time to talk which Scandrick understands.

Yeah, especially if you don't have to play them again this season. I love everything Scandrick said. **** the New York Giants!!

Kaiser

Reaction score
If Fox gave Randy Moss an analyst job, Scandrick deserves an entire cable channel.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
I have to admit and am ashamed to say but I wish serious injury on Brandon Jacobs. Hate hate hate that guy. So glad we won this one

Don't wish injury on anybody, but Jacobs is my least favorite player in the whole league.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Scandrick is awesome....he deserves all the praise in the world after taking so much unfair criticism in the past.